flashtronic is oh so flashy! w/ some misc goodies

rnsmelody

here is my flashtronic haul w. some misc goodies =) i love the colors everything is soooo pretty =) this is a must have collection!

209 brush
liquid liner
young spark lipglass
by jupiter me/s unfortunately this one broke =( so i need to go back & get a new one.
tectonic me/s
quarry me/s
mercurial me/s
flashtronic007.jpg

goldspill msf
northern light msf
global glow msf
flashtronic009.jpg

azalea hot pink pro blush! this one is soooo damn HOT! makes a lovely e/s =)
flashtronic003.jpg

stephie06

great haul! were you not impressed by anything in the rushmetal collection? i'm not sure if i'm going to get the mes's.... what do you think of them as far as pigmentation goes? thx in advance
smiles.gif

rnsmelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
great haul! were you not impressed by anything in the rushmetal collection? i'm not sure if i'm going to get the mes's.... what do you think of them as far as pigmentation goes? thx in advance
smiles.gif

thanks! i actually didnt get to swatch/play with the pigments because the pro store didnt put the pigments on display yet. they were still in their packaging when i saw them. some of them look great and some are ok. but from my friend that works for mac she said some of the color payoff isnt that great (ie. danse pigments) i like high color so some people might like it and some wouldnt im just gonna wait for a bit & see how much my wallet likes me LOL

greentwig

[/quote] azalea hot pink pro blush! this one is soooo damn HOT! makes a lovely e/s =)
[/quote]

I never thought about that =D thanks for the idea.
Very nice haul =P