*!*!*!* FLASHTRONIC & RUSHMETAL *!*!*!* (thursday morning)(WITH PICTURES NOW)

greentwig

Ok here are the pictures. I'm sorry that it took so long. I will post more upclose picts sometime tommorow.

DSCN0521.jpg

DSCN0518.jpg

DSCN0519.jpg

DSCN0520.jpg

I hope you like them, I am going to post all the picts from my MU from thursday =D in FOTD .....but im too tired atm, so i'll do it tommorow, sorry :/........& I will post more detailed upclose picts tommorow of these
cutey.gif

wavey.gif

I AM SORRY THERE IS NO DETAIL IT 3 AM >.<
SEE U ALL TOMMOROW =D

stephie06

could you maybe list out the prices whenever you get the chance for the e/s, msfs, and pigments? i just want to make sure i am ready when it comes out at my mac store =]

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
could you maybe list out the prices whenever you get the chance for the e/s, msfs, and pigments? i just want to make sure i am ready when it comes out at my mac store =]

Ok im awake again XD I went to bed at 4am and work up at 7am for a hair appointment at 9am (@.@) *feels like a zombie* , but it was sooo worth it. My hair is exactly like I wanted it, I will post pict in a bit, im just a bit slow XD, i'll post a FOTD though actually make that 2 FOTD's
smiles.gif

Ok anyways prices as you requested: (All USA prices)

MSF's : 24.50
Mineral E/S: 16.50
Pigments: 20.00 (about).....(it's the same price as pigments usualy are =P)

Ohhh! I almost forgot, I am going to post the upclose picts that I promised in the swatch section......(I hope that's the right section to post it in >.> <.<)

O well c u there....