Flirt! Cosmetics Swatches

ksaelee

add4896e.jpg

e/s bottom to top: loreal paint as base-forget the name
tong.gif

wild night, black ivy, ink spell, coconutty, golden lady, witchy, vanilla truffle, show stopper, , french toast, gold envy, sugar daddy

1da3aae1.jpg

e/s bottom to top: loreal paint as base
aquavite, goodygoody, girlie girl, moonstone, candy hearts, funny honey, cream puff, honey lemonade, peach champagne, lime light, chill out

9b21bf0e.jpg

e/s mousse botton to top
midnight disco, cruisin, high maintainance, mystical, cross my heart, 24kt, good girl, snow angel

fece6860.jpg

e/l bottom to top
tipoff, black siquins, licorice delight, brownie points, violeteyez

0a3da59e.jpg

rock of glow?? le face and eye powder---pink---shimmer brick shape w/5 colors that can be mixed into one ...very glowy shimmery

a0b1b8eb.jpg

rock of glow ---peach---this pic is better than the pink one above

3046a33d.jpg

blushes from bottom to top: heart candy, all dolled up, popsie, dragon fly, caramel belle, sweet desire, foxy lady (pinkygoldshimmery bronzer) the flirt blushes are considered SHEER but they are very buildable

c9bb6494.jpg

e/s bottom to top
mac tempting, satin taupe, flirt! golden lady, mac henna...golden lady is my fave es from flirt, very easy to apply and opaque in one swipe, very buttery and smooth, great color payoff, it's very similar to mac woodwinked, but i think golden lady is better

c3cbfb21.jpg
3b2f0f78.jpg

this is part of the 40 piece es set, the quality is not as good as the original singles

a86df056.jpg
c2f982b7.jpg

another part of the 40 piece set, i don't have all 40 b/c some of them were the same as the singles....
ssad.gif

e3133271.jpg

comparison of the aqua/turqoise color from the 40 set w/ some mac
bottom to top: mac waternymph, flirt es, gulf stream, cool heat, flirt green es...the aqua and the green are the best es from the whole set ...easy to apply, great pigmentation...they applied easier and better than mac cool heat
smiles.gif

86208a2c.jpg

the pink and purple from the flirt set compared w/ startflash lotusland and sunset b, the starlash ones have the sheen to them...the flirt ones don't in the pic

35b44382.jpg

ls in shimmy(similar to a lustre texture)...similar to mac high tea

154535aa.jpg

ls in cherub (similar to a glaze texture)...this pic is way more pink than in real life...cherub is actually very similar to oyster girl lustre glass but with less golden shimmers

a290b71c.jpg

ls in tropics(similar to lustre texture)...coral color...very pretty...

sorry the quality is not the best
ssad.gif
all taken w/ my iphone camera

ksaelee

Flirt! lookbox fall 2010
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

Flirt! honey l/s
DSC00204.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

left to right: mac way to love, flirt honey, mac cherish, mac myth, flirt shimmy