Flirt! cosmetics

ksaelee

so i have a huge collection of flirt! eyeshadows 60+, just wondering what anyone else thinks about this line and if you guys use it. I love the shadows and i just bought the LE 40 piece eyeshadow set yesterday :p for only $25.00.

ksaelee

for the price of $10 for the powder shadows, the quality is pretty good( but i only shop when they're on sale, so i get them for $8 each or buy 2 get 1 free), good color payoff and easy to apply. there are some shadows that you need to put more layers on to get the full effect, wild night which is black with silver glitter is just like mac's lustre shadows...hard to pack on the color and the glitter so it shows up fully....but i love to use the eyeshadow mousses as a base and that grabs all the powder just like mac paint pots.

i love the blushes, smooth application and great colors too

i don't use the mascaras but i know people who use the big flirt thickening mascara and that looks gorgeous on them...you have to have longer lashes for that..it thickens, seperates, and lengthens

i love the tube lipglosses too!! golden papaya, pink champagne, and heavenly honey are my faves

i recently bought the lip lacquers and i don't like the scent of them, but the ultra glossy effect i like...i love dream girl and adorable
non of the lip stuff are sticky, which some people like and don't like...i prefer non sticky
smiles.gif

if i can get a decent camera i can swatch everything...but that will be for a while..
ssad.gif

oh...and the 40 piece eyeshadow set is now online!
smiles.gif
get it while you have a discount because i got 30 % off mine using my kohl's chage! yay!!!

cupcake_x

I actually hate Flirt! and think it's terrible quality, especially the lip glosses.

When trying out the eyeshadows, no matter how hard I pressed them on it would barely show up and faded within a short time. I tried out a lipgloss and while it tasted pretty nice, it was off my lips in a short time as well.

I was really disappointed in the quality and would definitely buy that huge eyeshadow set if I liked the brand.

pinklips1207

i never really bothered with the lipgloss b/c it didn't stay on. my lil girl actually wears it for playtime.LOL! and i gave the blush to my friend!

ksaelee

hmm...i don't have any problems with the eye shadows, i just use a primer and base and they stay on all day...i also have really oily skin...and that hasn't affected the shadows....and yes the lipglosses slide off pretty quickly...but i still love'em
smiles.gif

monarav33

I bought the 40 set also! i bought a 15 pro palette before i bought the 40 eyeshadow set cuz i was going to depot everything, then i realized why not just do it for my Flirt eyeshadows. They fit perfectly and i bought 2 more palettes online from coastal scents. Anyways just and FYI...estee lauder owns Flirt...along with mac...along with clinique and the list goes on. So dont judge the product too quickly...its just another MAC counterpart. =)

chdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarav33
I bought the 40 set also! i bought a 15 pro palette before i bought the 40 eyeshadow set cuz i was going to depot everything, then i realized why not just do it for my Flirt eyeshadows. They fit perfectly and i bought 2 more palettes online from coastal scents. Anyways just and FYI...estee lauder owns Flirt...along with mac...along with clinique and the list goes on. So dont judge the product too quickly...its just another MAC counterpart. =)

So true! I just got this today & I love it! It's on sale right now so it's like fifty cents per shadow! Also, if you sign up for their email thingy they send you like a five dollar coupon. Yay! You get this for even cheaper!
drools.gif

chdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarav33

So true! I just got this today & I love it! It's on sale right now so it's like fifty cents per shadow! Also, if you sign up for their email thingy they send you like a five dollar coupon. Yay! You get this for even cheaper!
drools.gif

jaclynashley

I bought it too !
I'm in love with most of the colors and Estee Lauder owns Flirt! so it's pretty close to MAC but some of the colors can be a bit chalky but I love 38/40 colors.
The best thing is that they fit in MAC palletes !
winks.gif

Latest posts