FNO Chanel Exclusives

Shypo

I placed a preorder for the other 2 sets....
whistle.gif
LOL!!!

You ladies crack me up!! I've been away for too long, but I see everyone's been keeping the love going........I ordered the Infidele set and the Provocative np (I could never wear the lippie).......I can't wait to get them!!

I was also surprised to see Chanel with the pre-orders....could they actually be getting their act together? Nah........
girlhaha.gif

cheburaha

For all my Canadian Chanel addicts - I just called Chanel boutique in Toronto and the FNO twin sets are available!!! Will go tomorrow to swatch them and I'm sure will end up buying :)))

cheburaha

Certainly, will update tomorrow. Very excited that i can get the np even before they are officially released for FNO!

QueenOfSnark

I'm wondering how L'Infidele will compare to La Raffinee...maybe it's just me but the both of them look extremely similar. I haven't pulled the trigger on La Raffinee yet so if anyone who owns it ends up buying L'Infidele, would you mind doing a comparison?
heart.gif

Winthrop44

I swapped my Raffinee, but from the little swatches on Chanel on my monitor it looks like the FNO one may be deeper and more blue-toned.

cheburaha

I'm wondering how L'Infidele will compare to La Raffinee...maybe it's just me but the both of them look extremely similar. I haven't pulled the trigger on La Raffinee yet so if anyone who owns it ends up buying L'Infidele, would you mind doing a comparison?
heart.gif
I plan on getting L'infidele if I like it in person tomorrow and I own La Raffinee, so I'll try to compare if I end up getting L'Infidele.

Spruceitup

I am really liking the plum nailpolish, and the lipstick. the other 2 lipsticks plus beige nailpolish would not look good on me at all :(

Spruceitup

I am really liking the plum nailpolish, and the lipstick. the other 2 lipsticks plus beige nailpolish would not look good on me at all :(

CartoonChic

I received an email about my pre-order. The status has been updated to "In Progress," so I hope that means it's getting ready to ship. Hopefully it will ship today.

cheburaha

Just came back from the store/Chanel boutique. Ended up buying two np and a lipstick. I'll wait for my kid to come from school and take pictures of the goodies to post here - my camera is terrible.

lenamonster

Just ordered the tan and pink lipsticks from Nordstrom. I'm sure they will be available at chanel.com too but, at least with Nordstrom, if I don't like the colors I can return them to a local store.

I hope Chanel doesn't come out with anything new for a while....between these lipsticks and the Blue Illusion colors it's going to send me to the poorhouse!
Did you pre order from the Chanel in Seattle? I just pre ordered from them and it everything was rushed so I'm not sure when to expect my items. I also pre ordered the Skyline polish which I think may push things back a little. Did you get any kind of email confirmation?

tinarina

Ahhh, I'm dying for swatches but I don't want to miss out on anything. I'm debating getting the plum lippie and the pink set. I don't know how much the pink set is going to overlap with my collection. I know I want the plum polish for sure. I've already nixed the beige set in my head (please don't try to change my mind!). I was very good and skipped everything from the Blue Illusion collection. Decisions!
icon_eek.gif

cheburaha

Here are the swatches of two new np - Infidele and Provocation (I did not buy the third one - did not like it).

53999434_fno.jpeg

1cd2cd00_fno1.jpeg

lenamonster

Here are the  swatches of two new np - Infidele and Provocation (I did not buy the third one - did not like it). [ATTACHMENT=421]Infidele and Provocation (1,716k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=422]fno1.jpg (1,512k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
They look gorgeous! Thanks for posting them! Which lipstick did you get?

cheburaha

They look gorgeous! Thanks for posting them! Which lipstick did you get?
You're more than welcome)) I've got L'Infidele - looked like the most wearable out of the the three.
Btw, I was surprised to see all recent LE in the boutique - Gold Fingers, Diwali, Skyline np, Route des Indes powder, IdO eyeshadows from the Blue Illusion - the boutique is stocked up!

Sugar & Spice

My order confirmation from Chanel says in progress so that should mean the order is being filled and will probably be shipped in a day or two. Looking at the Provocation polish, it looks like the lippie will be exactly what I want it to be. I was thinking about ordering the pink lippie but I'm glad I didn't because looking at the polish, I know I wouldn't have been happy with the lippie. Now I'm just hoping the beige lippie works out well for me...