Foley, AL CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

lovesong

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudpiscean
They had plenty in stock when I went, I think they had just gotten their shipment or maybe just got around to putting it out. Hopefully it'll be there next time you go- it gorgeous!

I'm 2hrs. away from this CCO and was there yesterday and got this PP as well.It was a hard find!I'm glad I have it now!
choochoo.gif

jazm1n3s

I just went to this CCO today. They had:

eyeshadows: Time & Space, Phloof, Jest, Warm Chill, Henna, Knight, Idol eyes, Grain (which surprisingly VERY VERY soft and SUPER pigmented), danger zone MES, odd couple MES, and some old ones. They also had palettes from 2008 holiday collections, and i think one of the heatherette trios.

They said they received only ONE tempting e/s with the Style Warrior packaging last week when they got shipment, but it's gone already when i got there
ssad.gif

pigments: Mutiny, Gold Mode, Lovely Lily, and some glitters.

paintpots: Green stroke, Black ground, Soft Ochre

lipsticks: 4N, Lollipop Loving, Hue, Red She Said, and couple more.

lipglass: I didn't really check this section, but i did see 2 of the tricolor lipglass from Sugarsweet (one of them is the red one), 3 of Monograms, etc.

MSF: Petticoat, Refined, Perfect Topping, So Ceylon, Light Flush, and couple bronzey ones.

Blushes: Earth to Earth, Moon River, and Grand Duo. They also had some creme blushes, but i didn't remember their names.

Others: They had tons of Refined Golden bronzer with the Style Warrior packaging, Dame Edna face stuff, pretty decent color selection of foundation, Charged Water, and wipes. They also had Bankroll pearlglide, Teddy eye kohl, and Spiked brow pencil.

Hope this helps!

hawaii02

Greetings from Perdido!

I am just adding from the above post as I stopped by today. I did not see Grain e/s there.
Most of the others is correct. Lipsticks included Bombshell, Dubonnet, Hue, Cosmo.
Lip Pencils: Beet, Magneta, Whirl, and Subculture. Was hoping they had Half Red
ssad.gif

Paintpots: Greenstroke, Soft Ochre, Blackground, Perky and one other.
Blushes-They had Blooming and four others
A couple of concealers and Studio Fix liquid
Pigments: Viz a Violet, Cocomotion, Megarich, Lark About, a dusty pink one..Spiritualize.

Btw, this center is participating in the 12 am shop on Nov 27.

jazm1n3s

I stopped by this CCO real quick yesterday.
Here's what I remember:

Pigments: Spiritualize, Naked, Kitchmas, Cocomotion, and some glitters.

Eyeshadows/eyeliners: Silverthorn, Haunting, Violet Trance, Jest, and the rest were pretty much the same as mentioned above. They had 3 fluidlines (one of them is Silverstroke), and Soft Ocre paint pot.

Lips: Euro Beat dazzleglass, Local Colour, Fashion Scoop, Ensign, Lollipop Loving, Color Crafted, etc.

Blushes/MSFs: About 5 cream blushes, Love Rock, Earth to Earth, Blooming, etc. They had Porcelain Pink, Perfect Topping, Refined MSF.

That's all I can remember, guys. HTH!
winks.gif

hawaii02

I went on Monday. I took their last Soft Ochre!

There were four other paintpots, Tempting quad, Fafi quads, a few older lipglosses (Avrica?), I think I remember seeing one or two Bamboo e/s.

Last time, they had Bombshell lipstick and there wasn't any that I noticed.

euphrosyne_rose

I was just hoping maybe someone had been by this one recently b/c I am planning a trip to Gulf Shores for the first week in June and wanted to go by there. Anyone been recently?

jazm1n3s

I went today, and I don't remember everything since I didn't write it down, but here's it is:

Eyeshadows: Love Lace, Modelette, Showstopper, Talent Pool (1 left), Violet Trance, Midnight Madness, It's A Miracle, etc (there were a lot more but I don't remember). Oh they also had the Pearlmatte e/s from Lillyland collection.

Quads/Palettes: Tempting, Tone Grey, Photorealism, In The Gallery, 1 from Fafi, all palettes from holiday 09.

Pigments: Kitchmas, Spiritualize, Violet, Cocomotion, Gold Stroke and 1 more that I forgot, then there's Haute High Jinx pigment set.

Blushes: Dirty Plum, Prim & Proper, Blooming, Tenderling, and 1 cream blush.

MSFs/Highlights: Perfect Topping (only a few left), Porcelain Pink, 2 highlight powders from Naked Honey.

Lipglasses: Perennial High Style, Frankly Fresh, A Different Groove, red dazzleglass creme, Icescape, purple gloss from Style Warrior, So In Season, and few other dark purple ones.

Lipsticks: Phlox, Ahoy There!, Lollipop Loving, and the names of the rest escape me, but nothing exciting.

Misc: Sense of Style kohl power, Black Russian pearlglide, Naked Honey body wash, 2 mini lip sets, few other holiday sets, and there were a lot of nail polishes from Jin Soon Choi, Cream Color Base in Black, Bat Black and either Shell or Pearl, I forgot. It's looks pearly white and there's only 1 left. 3 paint pots and about 5-6 tendertones, and 1 care blend essential oil (it smells like orange)

That's all I can remember. Let me know if there's any specific ones you want to know, i might remember. Anyway, hope that helps
winks.gif

Stefani

I went last night and this is what I can remember: (I should have written it all down!)

Eyeshadows:
Love Lace
Humid (Style Warrior packaging)
Give Me Liberty Of London
Bough Grey (LOL)
Violet Trance
Haunting
Showstopper
Dear Cupcake
A few Metal X shadows
About 3 (?) Tartan Tale shadows

Quads/Palettes:
Tone Grey
Shadowy Lady
Tempting
I saw a couple of the Red She Said palettes and some Color Crafted 6 pan eyeshadow palettes

Pigments:
There were about 12 (!) of these and were old jars and half were new but my mind is completely blanking out... :(

New Jars:
Universal Mix

Old Jars:
Kitchmas

Blushes:
Dirty Plum
Garb
Pleasureful Blushcreme

Paint Pots:
Coral Crepe
Moss Scape
Artifact
I want to say there was one more that was blue

Misc.:
Both of the To The Beach Bronzers
Naked Honey hand cream
Charged Water
Same old lipsticks - nothing stood out to me as special or really new
2 Mickey Contractor Mystery Beaty Powders - I think Medium and Light
I can only remember Frankly Fresh and Euro Beat in the lipgloss department although there were a few of the three colored glosses and several glosses in octagon shaped packaging (which I'm guessing is Mickey Contractor? I'm new to all things MAC. :) ) HTHs! :)