Following my Azalea Blossom & Snob FOTD, now here's a FOTN version!!

ShesAFoxyLady

Two FOTD/FOTN from me in a week
thud.gif
I clearly love my new MAC goodies!
lol.gif

Last week I posted an FOTD which was a quite natural, daytime look using Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre & Snob lipstick.

Link here:http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/a...b-fotd-160276/

So last night I decided to try using the same products for a night time look, ready for hitting the town. I think both products are quite versatile (which is great because it means I can wear AZ more often
heart.gif
).

Anyway, enough rambling - here's the FOTN, I hope you like
smiles.gif

Used:
Maybelline Dream Cream Foundation
UD Primer Potion
UD Oil Slick eyeshadow
Front Cover white shadow & 'biscuit' shadow
UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
MAC blush ombre in Azalea Blossom
MAC snob lipstick
False lashes from Claires

closeup.jpg

and one of the outfit:

me1alt.jpg

ShesAFoxyLady

winkiss.gif
Thank you all for your lovely comments
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morena.Doll
PRETTY!

I loooooooove that dress! Where did you get it from?

Dress is from Jane Norman - I was looking for something with a splash of colour instead of the usual little black dress
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
diggin the shoes
smiles.gif

Thanks, they're my favourite Red or Dead heels
heart.gif
They're black with pink images of 'sexy ladies' printed all over them - really cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekatalyst
super cute
smiles.gif
!

and strange, but what shade of foundation are you using?

Thank you
smiles.gif
I'm using maybelline dream cream in sand. I never thought i'd be wearing a foundation called 'sand' - sounds way too dark for pale skin but strangely it's not! Why do you ask?

thekatalyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
Thank you
smiles.gif
I'm using maybelline dream cream in sand. I never thought i'd be wearing a foundation called 'sand' - sounds way too dark for pale skin but strangely it's not! Why do you ask?

lol.gif
!! I have another foundation in "Sand" and I feel the same way! I'm super pale, so the name just doesn't make sense to me at all. I'm actually looking to replace that foundation (I don't think they make it anymore
ssad.gif
) with something similarly cheap, and your skin color looked sooooo close to mine I had to ask! I always see Maybelline stuff on sale!

Thanks!

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekatalyst
lol.gif
!! I have another foundation in "Sand" and I feel the same way! I'm super pale, so the name just doesn't make sense to me at all. I'm actually looking to replace that foundation (I don't think they make it anymore
ssad.gif
) with something similarly cheap, and your skin color looked sooooo close to mine I had to ask! I always see Maybelline stuff on sale!

Thanks!

I guess it may be more to do with yellow undertones rather than darkness/lightness of foundation?! Either way, having tried it against others in the shop, sand definitely seemed the best shade for me.

I actually really like Maybelline foundation, I was using their 'Mineral Power' powder foundation (in 'Vanilla Rose') before switching to 'Dream Cream' - that was fantastic too, it gave a real 'airbrush perfect' effect. I wouldn't have swopped but I just thought the cream foundation would be more moisturising on my skin and wouldn't settle in any fine lines... worried about getting old and all that
th_LMAO.gif