Food journal

Barbie1

Breakfast -

:caramel coffe coolata Dunkin Donuts medium size ,

: half a wegmans poppyseed bagel with veggie cream cheese

Lunch -

:mini twizzler , some coke , Issacs deli tuna salad sandwich with cheddar, lite mayo, bacon ,tomato side of mayo and side of ranch

: UTZ natural kettle cooked chips healthy chips mini size bag came with sweet potato chips , blue potato chips and regular looking potato chips haha.

: Diet Coke

Dinner - raisinets mini packs

: green beans with red pepper and seasoned potatoes with salt / butter healthy it was green giant weight watchers sponsors it but it tastes pretty good.

: Diet coke / pepsi

Barbie1

Breakfast - diet soda , pumpkin bread slice small

Lunch - lightly salted potato chips with some french onion sour cream dip
- soft pretzel with cheese dip

Green beans with seasoned potatoes and red pepper , salt and pepper , some butter by green giant

Pringles tortilla chips nacho cheese

Diet coke

Dinner -
crab cake , one shrimp , diet coke

Barbie1

Breakfast - Eggs , bacon , bagel with butter and cream cheese

Diet coke

Lunch - pringles tortillas cheddar , quaker rice cakes ranch , some candy

Diet Coke

Dinner - lo mein , sweet n sour sauce , diet Coke

Rice and cream mushroom sauce

Barbie1

Breakfast - None

Lunch - coke and diet coke , subway tuna sandwich with american cheese , lettuce , tomato , mayo , pickles , red onion 6 inch sub

Dinner - picked at a burger half ate it

Diet coke

Potato chips

Barbie1

Yeah when I have to work mon thru friday I dont normally eat breakfast because I have to be at work by 7 in the morning so I normally have to skip it. Since I'am type 1 diabetic I have to be really careful about doing insulin shots with breakfast because I can pass out if I dont eat enough after I inject insulin. Especially since I dont have the time to eat in the morning I usually just forget about it since it causes me more problems to do a insulin shot in the morning .Sometimes I get a coffe drink but thats about it.

Barbie1

Breakfast - Dunkin Donuts caramel coolata small no whip cream

Lunch - Thanksgiving sandwich from Issacs deli with turkey , mayo , stuffing , cranberry sauce , lettuce , tomato , and cheddar cheese

Had some pesto tortellini salad very small sample size just some pasta with pesto on it

Dinner - the other half of my Thanksgiving sandwich and some sun chips french onion , mushroom rice

Drinks - Diet coke and regular Coke

commandolando

You have diabetes and you're drinking a ton of coke & caramel coffee?!?!! i work 12 hour shifts and have to be on the unit at 6.30 am most mornings, i never ever skip breakfast - have you tried protein shakes? super quick to make and you can add kale, berries, bananas (depending on your insulin needs i wouldn't add too much fruit)...

Barbie1

Um you got me confused with type 2 diabetes lmao I'am not fat I'am an x small size 0 to a 00, and yes type 1 diabetes requires you at times to have sugar without sugar I can die / go unconcious.I need to have sugar soda or candy / sugar when I have a low blood sugar so I dont die or go into a coma or possibly have a diabetic seizure.Type 1 diabetes is not type 2 diabetes they are VERY different from one another.Even after the caramel coffee I had a 90 blood sugar which is low without that caramel drink I would of had a very low blood sugar.I have to drink Soda with sugar its a life and death situation for me literally.But for me eating is different its more serious than say oh just grab a bite I need to check my blood sugar do an insulin shot and make sure I eat enough and I dont have the time for that most mornings I'am very busy.I have done breakfast before but thats the time I'am most likely to have a low blood sugar when I do that needle in the morning so I have to avoid it for health reasons.

Thats a very common misconception about Diabetes I can eat sugar and I do I'am a normal human being I didnt get this from eating sugar I got it from genetics.Nothing I did brought this on.But if Type 1 people dont get enough sugar they can and often do die from having a low blood sugar.I eat cake , ice cream , candy you name it I just have to adjust my insulin if I want to eat those I do a higher dosage.When I have a low blood sugar the sugary sweets keep me from going into a deadly coma so thats why I carry sugar with me at all times during the day.

When I was diagnosed with Diabetes type 1 I was 90 pounds at 5'8 / 5'9 height most people get me confused with type 2 diabetes.I wasnt always diabetic I'am in my 20s and have only had it for 3 years now.Type 2 diabetes is when someone is overweight and they can get type 1 if they dont lose weight / eat right and diet / exercise.They are supposed to avoid sugar yes but in my case I need it.

People dont really know much about diabetes 1 diabetes 2 is the one they usually talk about in the news and on tv all the time.Thats why most people get the two confused .

Barbie1

Breakfast - Caramel coffee coolata small size, Regular coke , some candy

Lunch - BLT with american cheese and mayo and a side of ranch

Dinner - Sushi spicy shrimp roll with soy sauce and crab rangoon cream cheese and crab filled wontons

Drinks - Diet Coke

Snack - potato chips

I have my period so I 'am eating more than usual and cant stop eating.

Dominique33

Um you got me confused with type 2 diabetes lmao I'am not fat I'am an x small size 0 to a 00, and yes type 1 diabetes requires you at times to have sugar without sugar I can die / go unconcious.I need to have sugar soda or candy / sugar when I have a low blood sugar so I dont die or go into a coma or possibly have a diabetic seizure.Type 1 diabetes is not type 2 diabetes they are VERY different from one another.Even after the caramel coffee I had a 90 blood sugar which is low without that caramel drink I would of had a very low blood sugar.I have to drink Soda with sugar its a life and death situation for me literally.But for me eating is different its more serious than say oh just grab a bite I need to check my blood sugar do an insulin shot and make sure I eat enough and I dont have the time for that most mornings I'am very busy.I have done breakfast before but thats the time I'am most likely to have a low blood sugar when I do that needle in the morning so I have to avoid it for health reasons.

Thats a very common misconception about Diabetes I can eat sugar and I do I'am a normal human being I didnt get this from eating sugar I got it from genetics.Nothing I did brought this on.But if Type 1 people dont get enough sugar they can and often do die from having a low blood sugar.I eat cake , ice cream , candy you name it I just have to adjust my insulin if I want to eat those I do a higher dosage.When I have a low blood sugar the sugary sweets keep me from going into a deadly coma so thats why I carry sugar with me at all times during the day.

When I was diagnosed with Diabetes type 1 I was 90 pounds at 5'8 / 5'9 height most people get me confused with type 2 diabetes.I wasnt always diabetic I'am in my 20s and have only had it for 3 years now.Type 2 diabetes is when someone is overweight and they can get type 1 if they dont lose weight / eat right and diet / exercise.They are supposed to avoid sugar yes but in my case I need it.

People dont really know much about diabetes 1 diabetes 2 is the one they usually talk about in the news and on tv all the time.Thats why most people get the two confused .
Yes indeed, type 1 Diabetes is an auto-immune disease I think ( very different ) from 2 type. Well I hope you will find the right food and diet, adjusting insulin all the time is not that easy.
001_unsure.gif

Barbie1

Breakfast - Coke regular with sugar some candy

Lunch - Cesar salad with crutons , mushrooms , ranch / ceasar dressing , shrimp with sweet sauce
Mac N cheese and some pasta salad

Dinner - same as my lunch I ate the leftovers I had

Snack - Potato chips

Drinks - Diet Coke

Barbie1

Well I'am used to having Diabetes by now so I'am practically an expert about the disease since I have it I know everything about it .Its not easy all the time but thats life it is what it is I have adjusted to it.I have went unconcious / passed out before and had diabetic seizures it happens to all Type 1 diabetics no matter how careful you are and how many times you check your blood sugar it occurs you only have so much control over it.I have gotten better at handling it over the years.Whenever I tell people about it though they dont realize how serious it is .
People are really misinformed about diabetes they know about type 2 but they kinda combine 1 and 2 together thinking their the same thing but yeah I dont know why anyone thinks I can just have protein shakes it doesnt work that way lol I would literally fall into a coma if I did that or pass out. I need carbs in what I eat the liquids only sustain me for a few hours then my blood sugar drops.When I give myself insulin I need to consume food with it not just a liquid thats why you see me eating candy in / around the morning because I'am trying to keep my blood sugar level from dropping too low .Well I'am not on a diet I can eat anything I want I 'am just doing this because I wanted to lose a few pounds but I'am already skinny lol.Diabetics can drink alcohol too you can eat anything you want with it its just about how much insulin you give yourself and keeping the A1C level good.

Barbie1

Breakfast - sugar coke and candy kinda skipped breakfast this morning had an appointment right after work didnt have time

Lunch - portabella mushroom bacon cheeseburger on brioche half ate it didnt eat the whole thing it was from wendys

Dinner - slice of plain cheese pizza with some ranch sauce

Some shrimp and polynesian sauce

Snack - quaker cheese mini rice cakes by quakes

Drinks - Diet coke

Barbie1

Breakfast - pumpkin bread with the cream cheese frosting inside just a slice

Lunch - soft pretzel with cheese sauce , slice of pizza with some ranch sauce

Snacks - green apple slices with some caramel dipping sauce

Drinks - Diet coke

Barbie1

Breakfast - pretzel with cheese sauce

Lunch - Bonefish bang bang shrimp tacos , salad , crab cake , bread and garlic dipping oil

Dinner - Leftover bonefish shrimp tacos , salad and crab cake

Dessert - coconut rum pie slice bonefish

Drinks - Diet coke

Barbie1

Breakfast - sugar coke ,

Snack -some imitation crab

Lunch - bonefish shrimp tacos 3

Dinner - salad with raspberry vinagrette

Drinks - diet coke

Barbie1

Breakfast - none

Lunch - ham and turkey sandwich with coleslaw , provolone cheese, mayo , kettle cooked potato chips small bag

Dinner- Broccoli salad single serving cup , junior bacon cheeseburger from wendys, potato salad with pesto single serving cup

Drinks - Diet coke

Barbie1

Breakfast - dunkin donuts small coffe coolata

Lunch - chick fil a salad

Dinner - half a sandwich with turkey , ham , coleslaw and mayo / provolone cheese

Drinks - Diet coke

Barbie1

sat.

Breakfast - soft pretzel with cup of cheese sauce , diet orange crush soda

Lunch - green bean casserole , diet soda , ranch doritos

Dinner - chicken flavored rice with carrots , peas , mushrooms , some baked potato chips

Snack - piece of chocolate , an air head