Foolish Me and Variety blush

princess

I need some help here lovely members. I love the 2 abovementioned blushes alot but sometimes I have no idea what to wear on my lips when I'm wearing them, especially Foolish Me.

Should I use peaches with them (eg Coral Grade? Sizzlepeach?) Or something more neutral? No way I can use them with Dreamy lipglass for example right? Will it look too much if I use something like Tartlette?

Any input will be great, preferbly lipglass... I don't own a single MAC lipstick.
smiles.gif

maxcat

I tend to stick in monochromatic when I'm using high color - so foolish me you're right on with going with peach shades.
They'll work with Variety too - my fave combo for that blush was brick lipliner with lychee lux on top. Anything gold is really good with Variety. (I wish they'd bring that sucker back... I digress) - Stay away from anything bluish in tone - blue pinks, plummy colors... when in doubt, put the tube and the blush side by side. They'll either make friends or naturally repell you.
I hope that helps!!

maxcat

I tend to stick in monochromatic when I'm using high color - so foolish me you're right on with going with peach shades.
They'll work with Variety too - my fave combo for that blush was brick lipliner with lychee lux on top. Anything gold is really good with Variety. (I wish they'd bring that sucker back... I digress) - Stay away from anything bluish in tone - blue pinks, plummy colors... when in doubt, put the tube and the blush side by side. They'll either make friends or naturally repell you.
I hope that helps!!

lightsinsorrow

I wear Ramblin' Rose lipstick topped with Wonderstruck Lustreglass when I wear Foolish Me. Big Kiss Plushglass is also really pretty.