for anyone that can read spanish... (specktra member related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nek0

well.... as a born Canadian and also a Spaniard...

I can say that those girls are... stupid....

This is the kind of stuff I talk about with one of my best friends, a British girl who also lives in Spain. We share the same perspecive of life, and don't like some of the thinks that people do in Spain...

Spaniards are usually... what we call 'mucho de boquilla pero luego...' which means that we boast a lot but then... truthfully its just b*llsh... We like to critique, it's kind of like a national hobby...

And sincerely, the Internet has only made it worse. You can critique and hurt anonymously... You won't believe the crap you read in some forums (people just get mad at you for nothing, and start flaming you....)

So just ignore them... they are just ignorants...

The first girl posted something that she thought was cool but after that it derived (is that a word in english? sorry sometimes being bilingual crosses my wires) in stupidness...
ssad.gif

PD: I am reading the whole thing and I am frankly embarrased right now, of being a Spaniard...

user79

I don't know if being Spanish has anything to do with it, there's just a lot of insecure people in the world who feel the need to make themselves feel better by putting others down annonymously. There's idiots the world over. Most of them are probably just insecure twats feeling big behind a computer screen - wow, takes a big person to make fun of people on the Internet!

But honestly, don't let it get to ya! There's so many gorgeous ladies on here, don't let it bother you. It's sad that people feel the need to do this, but that is unfortunately a part of the Internet forum world, there's always going to be jerks like that.

What I guess I want to say is that, you guys all rock, and don't let someone's pathetic insults get to you. (That thread isn't all insults though, there's quite a few compliments in there as well.) Rock your makeup with pride and just ignore the haters!

blindpassion

I just used a translator on some of the stuff they were saying
Im not going to post it here

All I have to say is, glamYOURus is gorgeous and so are ALL of the women on this website.

Im sickened by all of that.
Sick sick people.
Get a life.

red

Just read the thread
angry.gif

I've seen photos taken from Specktra on other blogs/forums and it was always very complimentary, used as a teaching tool ... never seen a case where there were insults like this ... OMG

lets just ignore ..

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Im actually going to delete my whole photobucket now this has upset me!! The mods should know as well as that forum should be made to delete the images they have STOLEN!!!!

don't do that, what for? once we post our photos here, they're on the web, its a risk we take. Anyhow, just ignore them.

Stephie Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
don't do that, what for? once we post our photos here, they're on the web, its a risk we take. Anyhow, just ignore them.

If you uploads them into photobucket and posts them here, they have to stay in PB for ppl to see the images here. So if she deletes her PB, the images here will be erased.

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
If you uploads them into photobucket and posts them here, they have to stay in PB for ppl to see the images here. So if she deletes her PB, the images here will be erased.

yes i know that. But she shouldn't remove them at all, who cares what they think
cutey.gif

you can't change ignorance, we're above that.

xx

blindpassion

if you go through the pages there are so many specktra members photos being used and made fun of

EVERYONE ON SPECKTRA IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
enough said

coachkitten

This whole thing just really angers me! I don't get mad very often but I feel like all of us here on Specktra are kind of like a big happy family and you DON'T mess with the family!
smiles.gif
What jerks!

blindpassion

I know, I agree coachkitten

you get to know everyone on the site through their pictures and their storys
and you think of them as friends...
and you know something, we'd never take those peoples pictures and start a thread talking smack about them! we'd never do that
because we are all good people. and they obviously are not.

mizzbeba

I'm looking at the screen name at the vogue forum that posted a picture of a member....coincidentally there's a member with the same screen name here on specktra.
thmbdn.gif

red

Some (but not many) posts were actually complimentary, they loved Julia's eyes and were interested in her smokey tut. But the bulk of the posts were more than just constructive criticism, it was racist and mean. They wwent as far as to comment on the yellowness of one specktrettes teeth, and that she had a nose hair sticking out ... I wanted to laugh on how really bigotted and stupid and silly they were.

xxManBeaterxx

Those girls on the spanish vouge if you notice have avatars and signatures of the most beautiful women in the world, yet where are the pictures of themselves? I hope these are young girls with body issues, and not grown women who have children. My almost 3 year old said why are girls mean to other girls (I was shocked) and my husband said because they want something you have and they dont, and they don't feel pretty so to make themselves feel better they have to pick on other girls. sad right?

Those girls have issues with teeth, body hair, peircings, acne, just forget about them.

blackrose

OMG, I just looked at the site, and these bitches are awful! how would they feel to have their pics posted and made fun of? Hah, I'd like to see how these girls are treated once they log back into specktra, if they are members here.

M.A.C. head.

WTF!

At first there were just comments about them liking the look but that it was not for them or that it was just "a bit much"; which is not all that bad. But then they started being incredibly mean and stupid.

They just start picking the photos apart and trash talking. If I could only reach my hand through their monitor :/

I love you GlamYOURus baby!

M.A.C. head.

The more I read, the angrier I get.

They're over there talking crap about some of the most lovely and talented girls on the site. Grrrrr

burnitdown_x

What those people don't realize is that the 'Kim Kardashian Tutorial' is not an everyday look. It was INSPIRED, an interpretation. It's amazing to me how it started off as "it's great, but it's a bit too much." and it twists into all these dumb remarks. I've read most of the posts (I know Spanish) and yeah it's rude. But just remember that, they're obviously self-conscious and can't find anything better than to rip people apart. I'd love to see some of their pictures... And in response to a post on the first page, it has nothing to do with being Spanish. It's just people being brash on the internet. Oh cool you're making fun of someone on the internet... anonymously... real badass.

nunu

some people out there are unbeleivable!! they have to put others down to make themselves feel good! they should really grow up and stop tearing people apart..Grrrr
they even have the nerve to make fun of a member's make up collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.