For future haulers

BEA2LS

i agree, i mean i guess once or twice someone can get a gift card that they do not want but that many??
it's crazy because e-bay would pull off my authentic coach bags (bought at a coach store!! and i have amazing feedback!!!) and say they are fake yet allow this to happen

missboss82

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
6 small trial offers for a $500 return? I want to do 6 small trial offers too then...LOL, where can I sign up
winks.gif

While I'm not sure about this particular offer, I do know that I friend of mine received a "free" ipod nano a few years back for completing an "offer." You have to sign up for things such as credit reports and the like and enter your credit card info, and once you complete a certain number of these offers the company then sends you whatever product they are offering. The only thing is you have to make sure you cancel the offers after the free trial period or you will be charged for them. Not worth the hassle in my opinion.

in one hand I'm cautious but on the other hand i believe that if you report fraud to eBay your reimbursed. personally i wouldn't take the chance =/

BEA2LS

if you buy through paypal you are usually protected.. that said, i still would not risk this.