for HerGreyness....

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I did not get my SR.. but no matter -- I had a horrible emergency and my husband died of a massive coronary on 7/6/2010, so makeup is the last thing on my mind now.. we are all on borrowed time and here I am again, having to face the world without my best friend and companion
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I will not be working for a few weeks but I may come online to see how everyone is doing... I have to keep moving tho, or I will go insane. My heart is breaking and the tears don't seem to stop.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I answered someone's query and did not know where to post.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

genduk26

Re: MAC - In the Groove Discussion

HerGreyness, I am so sorry for your loss.
ssad.gif
my thoughts are with you. if you need shoulders to cry on or share, we are here for you.
th_cheerup.gif

liba

HerGreyness...

I haven't been an active poster here for very long, but you always stood out to me as one of the smartest, savviest and most talented people here, as well as one of the wisest.

You are a strong woman and you will know what you need to do now and into the future, but we are all here for you whenever you want to reach out!

ILoveMakeup84

HerGreyness I am so sorry for your loss. As everyone have said we are here for you! Hugs and kisses!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
I did not get my SR.. but no matter -- I had a horrible emergency and my husband died of a massive coronary on 7/6/2010, so makeup is the last thing on my mind now.. we are all on borrowed time and here I am again, having to face the world without my best friend and companion
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I will not be working for a few weeks but I may come online to see how everyone is doing... I have to keep moving tho, or I will go insane. My heart is breaking and the tears don't seem to stop.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I answered someone's query and did not know where to post.

ssad.gif
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers! Lots of hugs for you!
th_hug.gif
th_hug.gif
th_hug.gif
My condolences to you!

cherryice

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I'm so very sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers, HerGreyness. Take good care of yourself. ((Hugs))

shadowaddict

Hergreyness, a big hug to you. I am so very sorry for your loss. That is so sad. We just never know how much time we have left with our loved ones. My father had a massive heart attack at 46 and he lived another 4 years and passed at age 50. I'm almost 48 and it just seems so unreal because at the time I didn't realize how young that was.

Oh Sweetie, my heart goes out to you. Losing a spouse is a whole different thing. I can't imagine losing my hubby of 23 years. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you know that you have so much support here on specktra. We have such caring and compassionate lovelies. Please feel free to use our shoulder anytime.

th_cheerup.gif
grouphug2.gif

Flaminbird

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I got home just a short while ago and just turned on the computer. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I know my words can't help much but we're all thinking about you and here for you!

panther27

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Oh my God,that is terrible.I love my husband,and I can't imagine being without him either.My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Soul Unique

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

HerGreyness, please accept my condolences. I am very sorry to hear that your husband has passed away. You'll be in my thought's and prayers. May God be your strength at this sad time.

Sending you and your family lots of love and hugs.

Take Care x

abbyquack

Her Greyness, I am so sorry to hear about your husband! Reading that was such a horrible shock, and I can't believe you have to go through that. I can't imagine how painful it must be for you. I hope you will accept my deepest condolences and know that you are in my prayers!!
heart.gif

SmokeSignal16

HerGreyness- My heart and condolences go out to you at this difficult time, we are all here for you my dear!

Momolovesmac

Hergreyness : I have lost a loved one few years back too. I understand the pain...Hug hug to you.

I believe you are a strong woman & will brave through it and move on very soon
yes.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I am so sorry for your loss, I have no words other than be strong, and know that time heals pain in the comfort of your family and friends. We are here for your girl! I wish I could give you the biggest hug right now.

1 UP Mushrooms

Hergreyness I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you're going through right now but please stay strong, you & your family will be in my thoughts. And please know we are all here for you. *hugs*

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Sorry for your loss.

chickatthegym

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I am SO sorry to hear about your loss HerGreyness
ssad.gif
Your post brings tears to my eyes, I am so sorry
ssad.gif
Hopefully you have friends and family to help you through this tough time. You are right to keep moving on, but it is okay to cry too. Stay strong and please let us know if there is anything we can do here to make things easier for you.

Hypathya

I'm still in shock with the news from HerGreynes...
cry.gif
I'm totally heartbroken.

I think we should have a condolences thread for her. Maybe one of our awesome moderators could fix it up? As she said, make up it's the last thing in her mind now and maybe this way she could read all the supporting posts from here in just one single thread. This one it's growing up like crazy and it's tough to keep up. I also think she totally deserves this, as she's been the greatest here and with us all.
yes.gif

I just remember, not long ago, she delayed posting some swatches for us, as she was going out with his hubby. I'm heartbroken and barely believing this has happened.

LMD84

Sweetie I am so sorry to hear what has happened to your husband. It is a truely tragic thing.
th_hug.gif
However i hope that with the help of your friends and family you will be able to get through this, and all us guys on Specktra are thinking of you also at this difficult time.
th_hug.gif
I know there are no words that can make you feel better right now - but just remember we ar thinking of you.

coachkitten

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

HerGreyness I am so very sorry for your loss.
cry.gif
I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I am sending nothing but love and lots of prayers your way during this difficult time. Please know that if you anything or just a thread started to talk about what is going on. We are all here for you. Much love to you.
heart.gif