For Kaliraksha {untouched eyelash extension pics}

Sparkles

Here are the untouched before and after photos of eyelash extensions. Hope they help some of you guys!!! Feel free to contact me with any questions!!! ***all are clickable thumbnails so you can see them closer**

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

Shimmer

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! JustWOW!

FaiFai honey, you don't NEED extensions! I want your lashes as they naturally are!!!

Showgirl

gorgeous! how long do they last, and how much do they cost, do you mind me asking? I've been thinking about these for a long time....

Sparkles

FAIFAI: Yes, you can use water based mascara made either by xtreme lashes (the company i work for) or blinc kiss me mascara... and you need a non-oil based makeup remover to take it off.

In terms of cost, my salon charges 250 for an initial application (although i send out coupons regularly for 50 off) and 50 for a touch up. (every 3 weeks)

TOTALLY worth it... they are so pretty...

xoxo

Marianne aKa Sparkles

Dreamergirl3

they are gorgeous!
Can you give me any tips on finding a good eyelash extension person (I'm sure there's a name but that's all I could think of lol)? Here, a lot of salons from the strip mall to the ritzy places offer eyelash extensions. How do I find a good person/place? TIA, and those lashes look beautiful!

Sparkles

In terms of finding a good Lash Stylist (lol thats what i call it...)

Check out their portfolio! Every good person will have a portfolio of untouched before and afters. Ask for references from them that you can call or e-mail, make sure they sit and explain the procedure to you, show you all their tools, show you how they sterilize everything. Make sure the salon is reputable and clean, and that they are ceritified with the company. Most importantly, you get what you pay for!!!! Dont cheap out! Yeah, i charged my close friends and family 100 bucks at first because i needed practice and pictures, but PAY good money and you will get great service!!!!

xoxo

Sparkles