• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

For Lizz & DaisySC (NOW READY!!!)

theleopardcake

I am about to cry my eyes out. This is my third time working on this post. Ugh. Everything got deleted so please bear with me.

Things you need:
MAC mulch e/s
MAC amber lights e/s
MAC vanilla pigment
MAC peaches powder blush
MAC high tea l/s
MAC bronze ccb
Basically and your necessary concealor, foundation, mascara, etc.

Start completely bare faced:
1ly8.png

Groom those brows:
2ga0.png

Fill them in:
4wu9.png

Browfull!
5zh5.png

Apply your favorite eyeshadow primer, base, whatever. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion.
6tv3.png

Blend it all over evenly. It looks like this:
7wg3.png

Pick up a small amount of vanilla pigment:
8je9.png

Apply it to your browbone as a highlight:
9ar0.png

Pick up a stiffer brush and grab some mulch:
10zl7.png

Apply it to lids and yes, you must look sleepy:
11zo5.png

It should look like this:
12sf4.png

With your tapered blending brush, pick up some amber lights:
13gn2.png

Only apply amber lights on top of mulch (not over):
14yx4.png

Unblended, it looks like this:
15dh9.png

Grab some more mulch and apply it again to darken up the color:
16nj6.png

Looks like this:
17zh5.png

Pick up amber lights again, but not apply it to the crease (to soften and blend in the harsh lines of mulch):
18jr1.png

Heat up your lash curler:
19ng0.png

Curl them sparse lashes (be careful though. allow your curler to cool slightly before you place them on your lids. you might burn yaself!)
20vc4.png

Mascara time!
21su3.png

lol at my little lashes:
22mf1.png

Now, grab some matte dark brown e/s or any liner of your preference. I don't like liquid/pencil eyeliners so i use my eyeshadows:
23sd9.png

Mascara (optional)- to thicken my deprived lashes lol
24nf9.png

Concealor time! And yes, it's mandatory that you make that face. After all, you're one step closer to getting rid of those horrid bags!:
25zo0.png

My concealor is rather strange. Look at those blinding white spots it leaves:
26tv2.png

This is concealor time #2 (optional again) I use to two different kinds. One to conceal, and the other to soften/blend.
27wz5.png

If you have the 187, bring that baby out. Meet Monsieur Beaumont. Feed him the blush of your choice. I used peaches.
29cx4.png

Fishy face!
30tu2.png

Apply your lipstick. Mine's high tea. Yes, i know what you're thinking and the answer to that is YES. I was constipated
31gz5.png

After:
32uj1.png

I like bronze ccb. It is rather sexy. So swipe some on yo pinkyyy
33xo3.png

Apply it on your lips, over high tea lipstick, but you ain't done yet.
34jo4.png

yes...
36fu9.png

YOU ARE NOW DONE!

*Of course, you can line your waterline
*Of course, I'm a dork
*Of course of course of course!

P.S. As I've mentioned before, this is seriously my zillionth time working on this post so I'd really appreciate it if you left some feedback. Constructive criticism? Any inquiries (as long as it doesn't involve you wanting to adopt Monsieur Beaumont. He's a rather busy one)? Anything at all? thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Iridescence

Love the colors!!!!!! I definitely going to try that!

You have a clear, concise tut here! Awesome job!!!!!!

Great sense of humour btw!
winks.gif

Shawna

clap.gif
You and Monsieur Beaumont just made my night. I am so going to try that combo tommorow
smiles.gif
It is beautiful.

Pei

This is a fantabulous tut!

Fantastic job, I love u for that.

U make applying MU fun!

MzEmo

I love this tutorial. Its gonna help me alot. You tutorial is really funny and Mr. Monsieur Beaumont is quite a sexy beast hahaha

JunkaLunk

hahahaha this is seriously my favorite tutorial ever- EVER. EVEEEEEEEER. FOREVER AND EVER. I seriously enjoyed it and I love the look, a 2 in 1!
keep em coming!!!

theleopardcake

thank you everyone for the positive feedback. i'm glad you really enjoyed it! my next tutorial, it'll be even more vamped up. with MORE animations and probably another special visit by the Sir Beaumont himself!

koolmnbv

Love love love this tut...normally I love all tuts just because they are so handy and helpful but this is one of the best ever. It seriously had me ROFL and fantabulous makeup to boot! Thanks so much

n_c

I'll be trying that look soon since amber lights is on its way. Thanks for that tutorial, it was very entertaining
smiles.gif
Just one question... what is your foundation shade? The reason why Im asking is b/c I've been meaning to try Peaches but the color in the pot looks abit scary for me, but on you it look awsome and I think we might be the same shade. TIA!

glueme

This is gorgeous!!!

I've been meaning to get Amber Lights, and now I feel like I have to have it!

lexi584

hahahahaha you are seriously hilarious.

This look is GORGE though, I'm definitely trying it out tomorrow!

oddinary

Wow, you have exactly the same type of eyes as me as you are soo gorgeous. What did you fill you brows in with by the way?
I love this tutorial!