For mzcelaneous...my tattoo

~LadyLocks~

So here's my tattoo I said I would post. I've had it for almost a year now, wow has it been that long already? They say tattoos are addicting once you get one and they are right cause now I want more!! The writing means my daughter's name in Japanese btw!

Hope you like!

mzcelaneous

OMG....that is breathtaking!!!! Where'd you get it done? Just wondering 'cause I get my ink done in the Bay Area.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
OMG....that is breathtaking!!!! Where'd you get it done? Just wondering 'cause I get my ink done in the Bay Area.

It was done by a friend of mine that moved to this little town near Reno, CA. He's really good and I'm so sad he moved cause I would like to get more work done by him but hell If I'm driving 3 hours just to get a tattoo. LOL Where did you go to get yours and what did you get?

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I LIKE THIS!!!

Are the flowers Plumeria???

No their Japanese Cherry Blossoms.

lightnlovly

that is stunning!! I LOVE it!!
eyelove.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
They say tattoos are addicting once you get one and they are right cause now I want more!!

I know what you mean! I have 2 and I want more! I'm hoping I can get another next month.

~LadyLocks~

Yeah I've been waiting another one for awhile now but I've been spending all my extra cash on MAC hehe. What a suprise LOL.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
It was done by a friend of mine that moved to this little town near Reno, CA. He's really good and I'm so sad he moved cause I would like to get more work done by him but hell If I'm driving 3 hours just to get a tattoo. LOL Where did you go to get yours and what did you get?

He did a GREAT job!!! I currently live in the Sacramento Valley which isn't too far from Reno...does he have a shop or is he an independent artist? Your ink is just so amazing!

This is what I got:

I got it done at Berkeley along with a piece on the back of my neck in alibata scripture.

XsMom21

Oh this is gorgeous! I am just obsessed with anything Japanese, especially Kanji and cherry blossoms. Oh please please post more pics so I can admire!