for Select Tint users...

kashleigh80

I'm thinking of trying MAC's Select Tint. I'm tired of Studio Fix. My skin has cleared up and I want a more sheer coverage. My question is how do you all put it on? Do you just use your hands, a brush, or a sponge? Do you wear it over a moisturizer or instead of?

Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

little_angel

i wear it sometimes, and i always have the best luck putting it on with my 190 then buffing it out with my 187. it's definitely not meant to replace your moisturizer though!
smiles.gif

Pushpa

tint is a complete 180 from fix fluid

i would try face and body before going toward tint

i like tint with the 187 and always moisturize
greengrin.gif
you can mix tint into moisturizer if you want one step

flowerhead

Hi, I started wearing select tint recently, I just apply it with my hands over my moisturiser, the warmth from my hands helps it melt into the skin and look natural.

merleskaya

I put Select Tint on with my fingertips after moisturizer, then buff some MSF Natural over the top with the 182. Sometimes I mix a little Hyperreal into the Select Tint for a bit more coverage.

merleskaya

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I use the 109 brush....and with a moisturizer.

Second that. I love the 109 brush for foundation application. It buffs the product into the skin and gives a beautiful finish. Definitely use a moisturizer though.

goink

I used to apply Select Tint with the 190 brush. I found that it did not give me the natural look I wanted. I use my fingers now. As stated above, it warms it up, giving it a smoother application.
I, then, buff on Blot powder with BB's Face brush.

I don't think I'll repurchase after I finish my bottle. It's not giving me the coverage I desire. It also doesn't last long enough, but tinted moisturizers are known for that, unless I'm mistaken.

vivaXglamlove

First I moisturizer, then I use a moist angle sponge and a 187 brush to apply select tint. I mix a little bit of studio fix fluid and select cover up in it to get a little more coverage.

kathryn27

Quote:
Originally Posted by merleskaya
I put Select Tint on with my fingertips after moisturizer, then buff some MSF Natural over the top with the 182. Sometimes I mix a little Hyperreal into the Select Tint for a bit more coverage.

merleskaya

I do this almost the exact same - minus the Hyperreal. I need to go up a shade though - I think this stuff must run light?

geeko

I apply with my fingers after applying my moisturising sunblock, and then set it with MSF natural.

I usually use select tint instead of my SFF as i prefer something more lightweight on my skin (don't need much coverage for my skin) - less is more.