For Those of You Who Do FOTD's.....

gildedangel

What camera do you use to take your pictures and how do you edit them? I have a CoolPix S610 and the images are huge and I don't know how to fix them? Any thoughts?
smiles.gif

mern

Ive been wondering the same thing ... like how do you get the pictures to show the pigment so well... i always get weird colours!

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I use Photoshop and rezize as well....also Off topic but I think this needs to be in recommendations

I know! For some weird reason it posted my FOTD twice and I didn't want to look like a noob so I edited this post. Sorry about that, Mods are welcome to move it to the appropriate forum. Thank you Tish!!!

claralikesguts

i use a Nikon Coolpix s600. no flash, and macro setting. i always take my pictures facing a window with a mirror in front of me, so i can see if the picture is sharp, has good lighting, etc. then i edit them a bit with photoshop cs3, making them brighter/sharper if needed. hth!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I know! For some weird reason it posted my FOTD twice and I didn't want to look like a noob so I edited this post. Sorry about that, Mods are welcome to move it to the appropriate forum. Thank you Tish!!!

Yeah that happens.....I am sure you will figure it out ....