Forearm brush holder!! Attn: MAs!

angela

I was watching Dr. 90210 last night and one of the doctors hired a make up artist for his daughter and wife.. and the MA had a brush holder that wrapped around her forearm!! It's like the MAC brush belt, but instead its made to fit around the forearm. It just seems more convenient than a brush belt because it's easier to grab a brush if it was at your forearm than at your waist.. I just died and have to have one of these since I freelance!

Does anyone know where to get it?? I'll try to find pics and edit this post.. TIA!

rnsmelody

that looks so cute.. to bad im not a MA so i wouldnt have use for it, unless i do my friends make up =) good find!

user3

OK that is freaking cute!

That really could have come in handly last night!

I think I might get that when I have the extra money!

giz2000

It's funny, but I don't wear a brush belt when I work...I like laying my brushes out on a table so I can see exactly what I have all at once...

angela

Well sometimes I don't have a place to put all my make-up and brushes on a table and I find it a waste of energy and time sorting through all the crap on the table looking for a particular brush (maybe I'm too sloppy! haha). Having it all in one place (attached to your left arm if you're right handed perhaps) just seems practical and convenient. Especially if you're working on 5 different people moving from place to place.

Plus I think this would help you keep an eye on your brushes because sad to say, models/clients do steal!! Mind you our MAC brushes arn't cheap! But yea, I thought it was a good find! I'll be getting one for my birthday so I'll let you ladies know if it is a must have or not
smiles.gif

angela

so my bf tried purchasing this online for my birthday, and the lady, Rebecca, emailed him saying they're sold out until April! WHYYYY!!!!!

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKaylee*
it sure doesnt fit many brushes...

well it depends what you use it for.. I dont think you need more than 11 different brushes to do a full face on a client unless you're doing theatrical make up. Well.. there's always the MAC brushbelt!