Form eyeshadow

kymmilee

i found this old screw top eyeshadow called Form and i just want to know when it was released and how much it would be worth? i don't want to super overpay for it if it's worth like, $5.00 haha.
it's really frustrating when you search the words "form" "MAC" and "eyeshadow" and all you find is stuff about pan form eyeshadows and pot form eyeshadows. lol

thank you so so so so much in advance

Susan

Form is a Satin finish eyeshadow and the color is a soft taupe beige. I have it on my spreadsheet as being from the Freedom collection, but given that this collection isn't listed on the Specktra color stories, I really am not sure. Value would vary depending on demand and condition.

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
Form is a Satin finish eyeshadow and the color is a soft taupe beige. I have it on my spreadsheet as being from the Freedom collection, but given that this collection isn't listed on the Specktra color stories, I really am not sure. Value would vary depending on demand and condition.

thanks for the reply! it's been used 2 times and you can still see the hetchmarks around the edges. does that help at all?

FrazzledOne

Freedom collection? I thought my files were complete but I guess not. Do you have any info on that so I can update my files? Thanks.