Formal Black Palettes all on ebay, all together, same auction

tinagrzela

Well, someone is selling all 6 palettes in one auction. No, this isn't my auction, for those who might worry.
graucho.gif
I'm kinda turned off this auction, because you can clearly see that those are the display models from stores. I just don't think it's fair, since they might even be stolen. But, that's my opinion. What do you guys think?

betseyjohnson

thats not cool that they are selling the displays.
but now i want more palettes, they are so gorgeous! i didnt think i would want the warm eyes, but it looks nice on there.
weeping.gif

Pimptress

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry, call me retarded Janice but I just searched the TOS up and down and saw NOTHING about posting links to ebay.

SARAHluvsMAC

they are the ones that come with the plastic displayer... they are not swiped, but they dont even have the compact part of it, its just the pan they fit in...
i saw my manager put ours together and the those r def the inserts...
i wonder how this person got them, maybe stolen but what would be the point of stealing those ghetto things when the line comes out in 2 days anyway

charismaticlime

You mean Formal Black palettes, not Nocturnelle. And yes, that is a turnoff. You can tell they're not the real thing even with the plastic container ontop.

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
they are the ones that come with the plastic displayer... they are not swiped, but they dont even have the compact part of it, its just the pan they fit in...
i saw my manager put ours together and the those r def the inserts...
i wonder how this person got them, maybe stolen but what would be the point of stealing those ghetto things when the line comes out in 2 days anyway

hee hee. that's what i meany by 'swiped' - stolen. sorry, didn't mean to confuse.

mrstucker

I just went and checked that out...I can't believe the nerve! Those are OBVIOUSLY meant as displays/refills, which means the seller is either a dishonest MAC MA, or a thief! Someone should report him/her!

Ms. Z

Who ever buys that is a fool. This is a display set not complete palettes, plus the selling price is higher than the original price.