[fotd]: after tonight, you don't have to look up at the stars

animacani

I love your fotds! You have to start making tutorials again!! Pleaaaaseeee
greengrin.gif
*puppyeyes*

nelyanaphonexia

this look is so fab! I love the "unblended" look and your nude lips especially. (siss rocks!) hehe. very cute. oh and your eyebrows are super hot! reminds me that I need to go in and get mine done sometime soon!
greengrin.gif
Oh and the "lumberkack" dress is SUPER cute.
greengrin.gif
<3

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
I love your fotds! You have to start making tutorials again!! Pleaaaaseeee
greengrin.gif
*puppyeyes*

Haha. Truthfully, there are others who are way better than me so I'm not so sure. :] But, I guess I'll have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget
beautiful! I miss you on youtube
ssad.gif

You, my dear, are beautiful! I love your contact lenses! They really suit you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelyanaphonexia
this look is so fab! I love the "unblended" look and your nude lips especially. (siss rocks!) hehe. very cute. oh and your eyebrows are super hot! reminds me that I need to go in and get mine done sometime soon!
greengrin.gif
Oh and the "lumberkack" dress is SUPER cute.
greengrin.gif
<3

Siss is the cat's ass!
tong.gif

My eyebrows are a H.A.M. without makeup. The makeup is what makes them look like that. Trust me, on a daily basis, catch me in the supermarket -- they definitely do not look like that! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
I loove your shirt by the way!! Where is it from?

Hey animacani! Thanks so much! But it's actually a dress and I got it from Forever21 -- the last size small (haha!). I think it's still available on the website though. I think they have it under Gingham Dress, or something like that.
greengrin.gif

moonlit

please please do an eyebrow tut..It is soooo perfect..I can never get my eye brows half as nice as yours
ssad.gif

Miss Lore

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
please please do an eyebrow tut..It is soooo perfect..I can never get my eye brows half as nice as yours
ssad.gif

i second that,
i absolutely love your brows!!! i would love some guidance
yes.gif

hotmodelchiq

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Dont take this the wrong way but you remind me of
bambi.jpg
sooooooooooooooooo FREAKIN CUTE lol

animacani

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
!
Hey animacani! Thanks so much! But it's actually a dress and I got it from Forever21 -- the last size small (haha!). I think it's still available on the website though. I think they have it under Gingham Dress, or something like that.
greengrin.gif

Oh , hahah!! Thanks! And no , your the best! At least start making tutorials here on specktra!
greengrin.gif
I just started watching your videos when you stopped =(

annie333

You have the happiest face I've ever seen. Stunning. That smile should be bottled and sold as an anti-depressant!
choochoo.gif