• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

FOTD: Daytime Neutral Look

yummiebitez

This is what I usually wear to work since I do work in corporate America (I don't think they're too fond of super bright eyeshadows). Not much work for a very polished look. Anyway, it's very minimal but I think it makes me look a bit more awake compared to sans makeup. I usually don't line my upper lashline during the daytime, so it's more natural and subtle look with just a touch of color. It's my on-the-go look type of thing.

What I used (MAC unless otherwise stated):

FACE
Everyday Minerals in Buttered Tan (semi-matte)

CHEEKS
Coppertone blush
Your Ladyship pigment

EYES
Woodwinked e/s (my favorite e/s!!!)
Brun e/s
Engaging MES (white part)
Estee Lauder Projectionist mascara

LIPS
Valentine's Lipgelee

Please click on the link >>>> YouTube - Daytime Neutral Look

DONT FORGET TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!!! yummie bitez

dany06

Love the look. You are so right about how it make you look awake. Its so bare and minimal but it actually does a lot. Im happy that you put this video out. Keep them coming please