FOTD Dump - 5 looks! Picture dense! 4 Colorful, 1 neutral

PinkPearl

I absolutely LOVE the first look!! I have a soft spot for stars n' rockets and MUFE #92 and you paired them together beautifully!

PS: Your hair is growing out really nicely
winks.gif

Edie

Beautiful! All of them. But the first one is my fav! And you have now convinced me to get stars n rockets

amyzon

OMG. You are such a fuggin hottie with the purples.
th_drool.gif
That look is so amazing. I'm going to replicate it tomorrow. You need to do a false lash tutorial srsly, I can't believe how quickly you picked it up - I can't apply them for my life
ssad.gif

tepa1974

You always have the best color combos! I loved them all but my faves are the first and last ones. This is going in my faves folder for inspiration!
yes.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPearl
I absolutely LOVE the first look!! I have a soft spot for stars n' rockets and MUFE #92 and you paired them together beautifully!

PS: Your hair is growing out really nicely
winks.gif

Thanks so much! It was the first time I used MUFE #92, I need to get my own or else I'm afraid I'm going to use up my friend's whole shadow!
Oh, and I get so self conscious of my hair, I loved the pixie cut but I'm in experimental mode and I think its growing out so awkward, so its nice to hear that from someone
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
OMG. You are such a fuggin hottie with the purples.
th_drool.gif
That look is so amazing. I'm going to replicate it tomorrow. You need to do a false lash tutorial srsly, I can't believe how quickly you picked it up - I can't apply them for my life
ssad.gif

Oooh if you replicate it, I definately wanna see! And thanks lovely, but girl I struggle with my lashes a bit, and I mess around until they look good in the end. I think the reason I picked it up fast is because I keep practicing! Maybe I'll do a tut of one of these looks and if I do I'll throw in how I apply the falsies just for you
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepa1974
You always have the best color combos! I loved them all but my faves are the first and last ones. This is going in my faves folder for inspiration!
yes.gif

Thank you so much!
blush-anim-cl.gif

pikushi

I LOVE the yellow and black! you are very good. just a little cc, I think you'd look alot prettier without those points on the inside of your eyes. I love cat eyes though! I do them every single day. but it's just a thought.
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalspose
i would love to see all these looks in tutorials youre gorgeous

Thanks! I think I've decided to make a tut of the blue look since that was my favorite of the bunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikushi
I LOVE the yellow and black! you are very good. just a little cc, I think you'd look alot prettier without those points on the inside of your eyes. I love cat eyes though! I do them every single day. but it's just a thought.
smiles.gif

Thanks for the CC, its nice to hear some! I feel like when I do the inner flick as well, my eyes look bigger. Sometimes I don't do it, but more often I do, it really just depends. I will experiment more, thanks for your input!
smiles.gif

AND thank you everyone for all your comments <3

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedout
eyeliner tut pls, esp with the inner flick. what brush are u using for eyeliner?

I was thinking about doing a tut on the last look in this post most likely, along with the falsies and the eyeliner included! I use a Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush, IMO its basically a dupe for the 209 brush
smiles.gif

jennatles

1,2,&5 are my favourites. the eyeliner technique you use is so fierce. you look amazing in colours that would make me look like a clown. le sigh

thmochagirl

There all so perfect and beautiful you have me over here looking through my stash to play around now! Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I don't post any looks for one week and the next thing I know I have 5 piled up on my cam.. whoops!
I got my F&F haul on Thursday and have been playing around, I got Humid, Sketch, Woodwinked, Freshwater and Hepcat e/s, Sharskin shadestick, 217 brush, backup fluidline and Ambering Rose blush.
Also made a stop at the counter yesterday and picked up some Euristocrats II goodies - Saint Germain l/s
drools.gif
, Magenta lipliner and Vie Veneto dazzleglass... for those wondering, I asked my MA when the collection was released at my counter and he said only a few days ago, and there were only FOUR left of Vie Veneto, 3 after I bought one.. seems like its going to sell out fast!

So on to my looks.. what I used in every look:
- Loreal Bare Naturale mineral face powder in Light Ivory
- CG Undereye concealer
- CG brow pencil in Midnight brown
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara

Look 1: Purples

Eyes:
- Wet n Wild white eyeliner pencil as base
- MAC Stars n Rockets e/s
- MUFE 92 (used my friends, I NEED this in my life!!)
- Revlon Pure Pearl e/s
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Ardell Wispies

Face:
- MAC Fleur Power blush

Lips:
- MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Look 2: Yellow, Black and Purple

Eyes:
- MAC Chrome Yellow e/s
- MAC Blacktied e/s
- MAC Violet pigment
- Revlon Pure Pearl e/s as highlight
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline
- Ardell 117s

Face:
- MAC Fleur Power blush

Lips:
- MAC Rags to Riches dazzleglass

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Look 3: Greens

Eyes:
- MAC Sharkskin shadestick
- MAC Humid e/s
- MAC Golden Olive pigment
- MAC Blacktied e/s
- Revlon pure pearl e/s

Face:
MAC Ambering Rose blush

Lips:
MAC Lollipop Loving l/s

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

Look 4: 5 minute neutral look

Eyes:
- MAC Bare Canvas paint
- MAC Woodwinked e/s
- MAC Sketch e/s
- Revlon pure pearl e/s
- Ardell Wispies

Face:
- MAC Ambering Rose blush

Lips:
- MAC Russian Red l/s

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

Look 5: Blues w/ glitter (that didnt show in the pics.. boooo)

Eyes:
- Revlon pure pearl e/s
- MAC Aquadisiac e/s
- MAC Freshwater e/s
- MAC Blacktied e/s
- MAC Reflects Teal glitter
- Ardell Wispies

Face:
- MAC Fleur Power blush

Lips:
MAC Up the Amp l/s

Flash:

3-2.jpg

5.jpg

2-4.jpg

No flash:

1-4.jpg

4.jpg

^^ sorry for the bad pic, was just trying to get the glitter to show up...

Thanks for looking everyone, sorry for such a big post! CC welcome as always!
xo Chelsea