FOTD: gold and brown

yummiebitez

This is the look i did for my grad portraits. I took my cap and gown pictures today. I'm finally graduating college!!! Woot woot! Although some wouldn't think I'm actually in college, let alone graduating college, since most would think I'm still in high school :[. Even though portraits aren't mandatory compared to your high school ones, I still wanted at least a professional picture of me in my cap and gown since it marks another milestone and accomplishment in my life. Besides how many times do you graduate college in your life time (not counting grad school ok?).

I wanted to stick to looking natural, yet giving my eyes some definition and my face some color. I didn't want to go overboard with the look since I will be looking back on this when I'm old. I don't wanna tell myself what was I thinking for slapping on that blue eyeshadow on my eye.

Anyway, on to my FOTD...

[[[ please visit my blogsite: http://yummiebitez.blogspot.com. and don't forget to subscribe. thanks. :] ]]]]

IMG_0446copy.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

What I used (All MAC unless stated otherwise):

EYES:
Woodwinked e/s (gotta use my favorite e/s) (inner lid)
Lancome Mochachinno e/s (middle and outter lid)
Brun e/s (crease)
Shroom (highlight)
Lancome Definicil mascara
Sephora brown e/l
Ardell #105 false eyelashes

CHEEKS:
True Romantic BPB

FACE:
Monistat Chafing Relief Gel (primer)
EDM Buttered Tan

LIPS:
Kiehl's Lip Balm
Full On Lust l/g

Oh... I love my True Romantic BPB! It's enough pink on my cheeks.

Lizzie

Congrats on graduating! I know exactly what you mean, people think I'm still in HS too! (I just take it as a compliment and pay the youth fare on the bus! lol)

Lovely look, &good choice in being subtle...years from now when you look back on those photos it'll still look great!
greengrin.gif