FOTD -- Haux Gaga

knoxydoll

So I received both VG lipsticks yesterday in the mail and was pretty excited because Cyndi is a colour I would always go for and Gaga was like nothing I had. I'm unsure of how I feel about Gaga because I think it doesn't really go with my personality; but I'm still glad I own it. That and I also went blond Monday night. I'll post of picture of my colour from before and you can see the difference for yourself.

FACE:
-Face and Body in N2
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light 2-3

BROWS (since I tried something new)
-Spiced Chocolate e/s
-Brash e/s

CHEEKS:
-Pink Swoon p/b
-Emote p/b

EYES:
-Fusion Gold metal X c/s
-Haux e/s
-Mylar e/s
-Spiced Chocolate e/s
-BFTE Black Cherry p/g
-Blacktrack f/l
-UD Zero e/l
-Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara

LIPS
-Viva Glam Gaga

Before hair:
Hair01.jpg

Dark brown/auburn

Today:
IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Sorry about the lighting it was (still is) snowing.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I need Haux...on my wishlist! I love the gaga on you girl!

Thanks
smiles.gif
You should totally get it. I got it on a whim and I'm so happy with it. It's one of my go-to colours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Gaga looks good on you!

Thank you. I like the colour on me, I just think personality wise it isn't me. I'm also glad I got it when I went blond because I don't think I could pull it off with the dark hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
Haux is one of my favorite e/s! great look!

Thanks, I love it too. It's on of the easiest colours to do a great wash with and it pairs nicely with so many colours.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Pretty! Haux has been on my list too!

Thank you, you should probably give in and get it. lol.

murflegirl

I love the Gaga lippie so much. It's distinctive and crazy bright, but I think most people could pull it off in different intensities.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
Very pretty! Gotta love Haux e/s.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbuttonsx
I love your new hair! It really brightens your complexion. And Gaga looks so cute on you
smiles.gif

Thank you. I was born blond but my hair has naturally darken a lot of the years. I find it's fun to get back to my roots sometimes (pun so intended)
Quote:
Originally Posted by murflegirl
I love the Gaga lippie so much. It's distinctive and crazy bright, but I think most people could pull it off in different intensities.

It's fun and great for something different for me. I'm so used to fuchsias and reds that a cool pink is cool.