*fotd: madame b eyeshadows

sassy*girl

I finally got my hands on some MadameB stuff. Haha. Back to being broke :p

I'm still new to using liquid liner, so my "lining" kinda sucks :p

Austrian_Babe

OMG, you are incredibly GORGEOUS!!
this is my favorite FOTD from you by far. I was gonna get some more fluidlines next week, but I´ll have to get some Madame B shadows instead.
and your lining is just fine-who can do a perfectly straight line anway? although I can do it with the fluidlines and a small angled brow bush---maybe you should check these out

amy

Eeeee
smiles.gif
I just saw this on MAC_Cosmetics! Love the makeup, of course, and love the presentation of the pics!!
greengrin.gif

sassy*girl

Austrian Babe: Thanks! Yeah, get some MadameB eyeshadows, they're really beautiful colours =) At first I thought I wasn't gonna be geting any eyeshadows from this collection, but now I want them all! Haha, I still need to get Pink Papillion and Plum. I kinda damaged my Pollen when I was depotting my eyeshadows, but it'll live! =P I just put a little bit of a dent in it... Ahh well. I got a bit miffed 'cuz I depotted eight and the one I had to screw up on was an LE one. Haha. Oh shoot. Anyway, I didn't get a chance to look at the Fluidlines yet, maybe next time I go back to MAC, I'll check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Amy: Thanks a lot! What's your LJ username, if you don't mind me asking?

alt629, veilchen: Thank you both =D

mrsdivajen: Thanks! Bah, It was my second or third time trying to use it, and I kept messing it up that it'd go on my eyeshadow so I had to keep retouching some parts. Haha. Oh dear..

Bubbles: Thank you!

jamiemeng: Thanks =)

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
Thanks sassy*girl. I really do apperciate you for thanking me on this forum.

it's no problem Jamie. You always comment on everyone's looks, so thank you to you as well for taking the time to do so =)

mac_obsession

You are so gorgeous!! It is very intimidating with you and prettykitty and alexa and ALL the people that are so gorgeous posting these fabulous pictures...Cant forget our men here too!