[fotd]: silver smoke fumes

Bootyliciousx

Gorgeous
winks.gif
Love the eyes.

viverr

aww u look like a barbie doll! sry, not in a bad fake kinda way, in a good pretty way
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MkupTart
You look amazing. Do you use foundation or is your skin perfection?

Oh, yes, of course! My skin is horrible without foundation on top of it. I love Studio Fix Fluid with Studio Fix powder over top. Gives me that flawless, matte finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viverr
aww u look like a barbie doll! sry, not in a bad fake kinda way, in a good pretty way
smiles.gif

I seem to be getting that quite a bit recently. Not just on here but actually when I go into work, a lot customers will come up to me and tell me that I look like a barbie doll. So, I'm going to take it as a good thing. LOL!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Oh, yes, of course! My skin is horrible without foundation on top of it. I love Studio Fix Fluid with Studio Fix powder over top. Gives me that flawless, matte finish.

how much Studio Fix Fluid do you use? I use a pump with this foundation and i only use 2 pumps but can never get that flawless look that you have.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
how much Studio Fix Fluid do you use? I use a pump with this foundation and i only use 2 pumps but can never get that flawless look that you have.

I actually don't use a foundation pump for my SFF so I cannot begin to tell you exactly how many you should use but I guess 2 pumps should be enough. I only use the SFF to even out my skintone, not cover it up competely. However, I do like a full coverage look so I generally put about two thin layers of the foundation to achieve that "fake looking skin". The extra coverage and the flawless effect also come from that light dusting of Studio Fix powder.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I actually don't use a foundation pump for my SFF so I cannot begin to tell you exactly how many you should use but I guess 2 pumps should be enough. I only use the SFF to even out my skintone, not cover it up competely. However, I do like a full coverage look so I generally put about two thin layers of the foundation to achieve that "fake looking skin". The extra coverage and the flawless effect also come from that light dusting of Studio Fix powder.

thank you.

BlahWah

First thought that popped into mind was "She reminds me of Kerry Washington." And she's dang gorgeous! As everyone else has said, so are you. Amazing m/u job. =D