FOTD -- Why yes I did fall off the edge of the earth.

knoxydoll

Hello everyone. Remember me? Probably not lol. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting FOTDs. It was something I really enjoyed doing but I haven't be doing more than the most basic of faces on myself sometimes. Life got really hectic and crazy. But. And it's a big but. I plan on getting back into doing fun makeup since I drop some classes and have time now. Since I still don't have any pictures of what I've done on myself I'll post some impromptu makeup I did on a friend the other day.
Sorry for the qualities of the pictures I took them with an iPhone.

Anyways.

USED:
FACE:
-SFF in NC20
-MSFn in Medium

CHEEKS:
-Emote p/b
-Dainty p/b (I think some sort of soft pink that doesn't show up at all)
-A small amount of Azalea p/b
-And one of my pink MSF can't remember which one.

EYES:
-Shroom e/s
-Nylon e/s
-Contrast e/s
-A medium-dark blue e/s from MAC
-Sketch e/s
-Gesso e/s
-A blue glitter e/l from MAC
-It was her mascara so I don't know what it was.
-Mutiny p/g

LIPS:
-Muted out with foundation
-I think it was Barely Lit l/s

--------------------

cvzfazf.jpg

sdasfdgfg.jpg

sderasfdrasf.jpg

Thanks for looking and I promise I will have something up soon with my face in it.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
very nice job!

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Heyyy...I remember you! Good job!

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
this is awesome, great crease work. Why do you keep dropping from face of earth? We miss you here
ssad.gif

I took on too much with work and school. Life just got ridiculous crazy and hard. I'm trying to fix everything now. I will most likely be posting something tomorrow if I have time in the morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I remember you!! Very pretty!!
pretty.gif

Thanks

blackeneddove

Love the dramatic cut crease on your friend! I know how it feels to be busy, jeez I'm on here everyday but its time consuming to post a FOTD! Hope you post more soon!

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Gorgeous job on your friend! Can't wait to see your beautiful face, again!

Thanks I should have something up today because my Gaga lipstick arrived yesterday and I want to wear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Love the dramatic cut crease on your friend! I know how it feels to be busy, jeez I'm on here everyday but its time consuming to post a FOTD! Hope you post more soon!

I was at the point where sleeping was taking away time that I needed. I'm hopefully going to get one up tonight but thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
very pretty! love the look and your hair

Thanks, it's actually my friend but we just did two braids at the temple and attached them to the opposite side to create a little forehead crown. Very simple, cute and effective.