FOTN Sweet and Simple

rosasola1

I was actually inspired by no Doubt's video for "it's my life" She had an amazing shimmery eye with a classic winged eyeliner and red lips... but I just went with a neutral lip this time since I do red so much. Enjoy!
smiles.gif

100_1401.jpg

100_1400.jpg

Face
MAC face prep+prime
select cover up
mineralize skin finish natural
coastal scents contour palette

Eyes
MAC feline eye kohl as eyeshadow base
generic silver shimmer dust
fluidline in blacktrack
loreal vonluminous mascara

lips
burt's bees chap stick in Pomegranate

winkiss.gif

Ziya

Your liner is perfect! God Im so desperately trying to perfect my winged liner technique lol and I have to say, Angelina Jolie lips! lol lucky girl

rosasola1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
Your liner is perfect! God Im so desperately trying to perfect my winged liner technique lol and I have to say, Angelina Jolie lips! lol lucky girl

hehe! that made my day! I don't think i have ever had my lips complimented, I like it! Thank you girl!

a good trick for easy winged liner is really to create a triangle in a way, like and isosceles triangle. Start from the inner corner of the eye with a thin line and as you move the brush outward, just go completely straight out and then fill it in. You will notice it has a triangle appearance. This is my technique at least, but it has worked for several girls i've told, so I really hope that helps
smiles.gif
I am not that great at being descriptive hah. Let me know how it goes!

Ziya

Holy smokin batman..where did my thanks button go?? garg..Im glad I could make your day hun, but its soo true lmao Hmmmm so like a straight line out at the outer corner and then use the regular top line to close the triangle off...? hmm I think I get it..might need to check out some tuts on here though lol

rosasola1

deff check out you tube too. I wish I could make a tut for that, and I have been planning on it but I don't have a good cam available right now. Hopefully soon!
smiles.gif
But deff check out you tube
smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

Wow, you are gorgeous! I love this look, you look very sweet and innocent. Assuming the lip balm stuff you used doesn't have colour, you have nicely pigmented lips too
greengrin.gif