FOTN -- True Blood

knoxydoll

So yesterday was the season premier for True Blood and some of my friends and I got together to watch it in HD at a friends house. So here's the makeup I wore to the get together.

FACE:
-Maybelline Dream Matter Mousse Foundation in Light 2

CHEEKS:
-Emote p/b
-Hipness p/b
-So Ceylon MSF

EYES:
-Gilded Ash metal X
-Blue Brown p/g
-Sweet Sienna p/g
-Nanogold e/s
-Contrast e/s
-Zonk Bleu e/s
-Engraved e/l
-UD Yeyo e/l
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

LIPS:
-40s pink l/s

------------------------
IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Thanks for looking

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Pretty look!

Thanks
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Im so glad you're back and posting again!

Thank you, it feels good to be posting again
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
pretty!

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
it looks great!
smiles.gif

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Very pretty! Could you show us some close-up shots with your eyes closed, I would love to see them!

Thanks, I wore this yesterday so it's long gone been washed off the best I can do is to edit some of the photos I have
I got this one
closeup.jpg

It looks like creasing but it's just my natural eye wrinkles
I can explain where all the colours were too if that helps. I put Gilded Ash on my lid blending it slight upwards to create a dark base. I then patted Blue Brown over top and added Sweet Sienna to the crease. I then smudged some Contrast on the upper and lower lashline. I then smoothed the bottom lashline out with Zonk Bleu. I added Nanogold as my brow highlight and used it over Yeyo for my inner eye. I also lined my waterline and some of my top lashline with Engraved. HTH.

mac_arp4ever

great look! i was very disappointed in the season opener though lol...but that discussion is for another forum lol

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_arp4ever
great look! i was very disappointed in the season opener though lol...but that discussion is for another forum lol

Thank you. Really? I love it, now I haven't read the series as I'm waiting for the show to end to do that because I find reading a book and then watching a movie or show based off of it always ruins the books for me. I thought it was a great episode. Plus the part with Eric at the end with the stuff in his hair made all of my friends and I laugh hysterically, we actually missed what he said when he walked in.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Awesome look Tara!

Thanks
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclovin'
cute look! and i LOVEEEE true blood!
yahoo.gif

Thank you, I'm so excited for the next episode tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellovesmac
pretty look!

Thanks