Found my dress! But no clue about the make up =(

Surreal

Hey ladies (and gents),

hope u can give me some suggestions.

I was trying to find a dress for like 3 weeks.. lucky me that i suceeded one day before the wedding that i have to attend to YAY!

I´ll wear this one http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2432/img0339f.jpg

but i SO cant come up with a make up idea..><
I have Blue eyes and my hair has some coppertone and im fairly pale.
Think blue eye make up would be a bit too much..if not even tacky...since my nails are already mathing the dress haha...

Hope u can help me a bit^^

Lovely greetings,

Su~

GucciGirl

How about going with a smokey eye to match the shrug instead if the blue? Or maybe a nice neutral eye with the blue liner thats coming out with the Makeup Art Collection, just as a pop of color?

Mabelle

smokey eye. grey colours would be the nicest i think.

colours like silvertorn, fashion, pandamonium, knight or knight devin

yupitzTara

Winged eyeliner and a soft pink(something like Angel l/s)/nude lip, and a nice pink blush like pinkswoon.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
smokey eye. grey colours would be the nicest i think.

colours like silvertorn, fashion, pandamonium, knight or knight devin

Totally second this, especially the color choices!

madnicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Totally second this, especially the color choices!

I third this - smokey grey & silvers will rock this look. Just keep lipstick pinky or peachy nude.

ForgetRegret

I'm gonna kind of go against the majority here, and say go with a coppery/bronze smokey eye. The colors will make your blue eyes pop, but still be neutral enough to not compete with the bright color of the dress (which is beautiful, BTW!).
I did a look just like this on my best friend for her wedding (she wore a blue dress, too, come to think of it), and she looked great! I used Rich Ground f/l as a base, Cosmic e/s (although this can be subbed with Amber Lights, IMO), Carbon in her crease (lightly, so it wound up looking like a dark brown rather than black), and Provence p/g as a highlight, then used more of the Cosmic with a dry angled brush for liner on the lower lashline, and worked some of the Carbon into her upper lashline for fullness. GL!
smiles.gif

Oh yeah, I'd go light pink on the cheeks and nude-ish lips, too.