Foundation colour help!

Regalis

For about two and a half years now, I've been using Covergirls TruBlend foundation in Buff Beige ( 425 ) and the colour is exellent on me, but I also have REALLY oily skin, and I've found that it only lasts a few hours before it starts looking terrible and rubbing off on everything ( my hands, my sunglasses, my fiance, my clothes, my HAIR ). Have any of you ladies used this, and then gone on to find a comparable colour in a brand/formula that lasts longer? I have my eye on Revlon's colourstay at the moment, but I haven't had a chance to compare shades. TIA!

MadchenRogue

I do use Revlon Colorstay, and the coverage is great, however the foundation is a bit on the thick side. Since you did mention your skin is rather oily, then colorstay may not be your best option. There are times when my skin is oily and dry ( i know, my skin can't make up its mind!) So not only do I use Revlon Colorstay or Almay Clear complexion
Clear Complexion Makeup | Almay | Beauty & Spa | Walgreens
But I also use Maybelline pure makeup
pure makeup | Maybelline | Beauty & Spa | Walgreens
Granted the coverage is so-so BUT my skin breathes, my skin does not itch and it feels great. So, I do suggest for you to try oil-free foundations.