Foundation for dry skin

zeroxstar

i have dry/flaky skin & philosophy's airbrush canvas never bothers me. I also like Cargo's oil free liquid (it comes in a plastic, funny looking packet).

Sushi.

Revlons Colorstay for normal to dry skin (liquid Foundation)
is really really good for dry skin, i have suppppppeeeer dry skin (to the point that if i dont lotion it when i get out of the shower i can feel my face tighten and it gets completely flaky) and this was not only mositureizing but if i put my lotion on before could almost be to moist on me.

you can get it at the drug store.

Ruby_Woo

For MAC I like Moistureblend, non MAC Lancome has Absolue foundation its a bit pricey but they are super moisturizing if your skin is that dry.

vkk013

Clarins
Guerlain: Fluer de Teint
Sonia Rykiel: Water Gel Foundation
MAC: Studio perfect powder

Sometimes I also use Makeup forever face and body, but I will load on moisturizer before putting it on.

SarahAfshar

I would recommend Shiseido's moisturizing foundation, Dior's Capture Totale foundation, Clinique's Skin Smoother mousse foundation, Chanel's Teint Extreme Luminere foundation, or Lancome's Absolue foundation.

Kuuipo

Smashbox HD makeup. It's very moist, and comes in great colours that make it undetectable. Nice range of yellow undertones too.

Lozzalozza

I have super dry skin too. I find that most of the foundations that I have tried give me flakes. So I just use Laura Mercier's moisturising primer followed by MAC Select Tint.