foundation for oily/acne prone skin!!??

sandrrra

So I have oily ance prone skin and have yet to find a foundation im pleased with! so for thoes of you ladies with the same issue I have what do you use! Id prefer liquid, but im open to anything!(no bare minerals please, Im using it now and am not a huge fan!) thanks!!
th_confused_new.gif

shadowaddict

MUFE Mat Velvet+ is really good for oily skin. Go to Sephora and get a sample to try before you buy. Also I love Smashbox Anti-Shine on my t-zone under my foundation. You can get a sample of that also. It only takes a tiny bit and makes a world of difference. Yyesterday I kept wondering why I felt and looked so oily and then I remembered I forgot to put anti-shine on. Good luck.

Babylard

i am acne prone and my skin hatess liquids i.e. mac foundations. and im not a fan of sheer cover and bare minerals.

i reccomend silk naturals heavy coverage mineral foundation with oil control blur finishing powder! and their peach undereye concealer is amazing. their samples are dirt cheap so i dont see why you cant try it out. you mix your own foundation which is very easy and great for transitions between seasons. and its important to use a silicon primer as a base and have a good buffer brush like mac 182/183 if u can get it and i heard great things about everyday mineral's new flattop brush which is also dirt cheap.

i also like pur minerals. they have great coverage

jazmatazz

Another vote for MUFE Mat Velvet+. I have the same skintype and so far it's been wonderful. Also a good oil controlling primer helps, I'm still searching for one of those.

BaDKiTTy69

I have same problem, looking for a perfect primer and foundation for my oily skin. I recently tried Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup and its pretty good.

MzzRach

For high end - the MUFE Mat+ Velvet is great for your skin type. Definitely try a sample!

For drugstore - Revlon ColorStay in the Combination/Oily formula is very good.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
For high end - the MUFE Mat+ Velvet is great for your skin type. Definitely try a sample!

For drugstore - Revlon ColorStay in the Combination/Oily formula is very good.

I agree about Revlon ColorStay, works really good!

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
i am acne prone and my skin hatess liquids i.e. mac foundations. and im not a fan of sheer cover and bare minerals.

i reccomend silk naturals heavy coverage mineral foundation with oil control blur finishing powder! and their peach undereye concealer is amazing. their samples are dirt cheap so i dont see why you cant try it out. you mix your own foundation which is very easy and great for transitions between seasons. and its important to use a silicon primer as a base and have a good buffer brush like mac 182/183 if u can get it and i heard great things about everyday mineral's new flattop brush which is also dirt cheap.

i also like pur minerals. they have great coverage

hmm Ill have to check silk naturals out!

ive used pur before and I did like the coverage but since it has shea butter in it, its acutally better for people with normal/dry skin. It melted off my face within like 2 hours, with a primer!

ladyJ

Yet another vote for MUFE Mat Velvet. I LOVE IT. I also recommend MUFE HD with a primer or a good setting powder.