Foundation Matches- Help?

fleurhaus

Hello everyone!

I am new to the site and was wondering if any of you could help me with foundation shades.

I usually end up buying foundation shades that are either too light, too dark, or too pink/orange.

Recently, I ordered from the Sephora website the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk in 4.5 and it ended up being slightly dark and way too pink for me.

Currently, I wear Nars Sheer Glow in Fiji and another very close match for me is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation in the shade 3.0.

I decided to go to a Sephora nearby to have them color match me and the foundation shades they recommended were too dark for me. For instance: YSL Teint Idole Foundation in BD60.

If any of you wear the same shades in Nars Sheer Glow or UD and have other foundation shades that suit you could you please list them? All recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

Mayanas

Hello everyone!

I am new to the site and was wondering if any of you could help me with foundation shades.

I usually end up buying foundation shades that are either too light, too dark, or too pink/orange.

Recently, I ordered from the Sephora website the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk in 4.5 and it ended up being slightly dark and way too pink for me.

Currently, I wear Nars Sheer Glow in Fiji and another very close match for me is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation in the shade 3.0.

I decided to go to a Sephora nearby to have them color match me and the foundation shades they recommended were too dark for me. For instance: YSL Teint Idole Foundation in BD60.

If any of you wear the same shades in Nars Sheer Glow or UD and have other foundation shades that suit you could you please list them? All recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

visit these pages

https://findation.com/

http://www.specktra.net/t/62931/foundation-equivalencies