Foundation Pump

annrose

Is this available at freestanding stores or just pro? How much is it in Canada? Also, will it fit the old Hyper Real (the one without SPF) bottles? TIA!

bellaetoile

how much was it, if you don't mind my asking? does it just screw on the bottle and pump? lol, i think i need this now. i'm not a fan of liquid foundation, but this might make me like it better.

brandi

okay... they sell it at the freestanding store and should ar counters. it's $3.00 here but idk about canada... it fits on all liquid foundations and it screws on... there's a cap where it can stop it from being pumped when you have it in your bag or whatever and you twist it to close or open to pump... idk if you get it but i tried to explain it

annrose

Thanks everyone! Brandi, yeah that makes sense =) Like you can twist the cap so that you can't press it for stuff to come out?

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
how much was it, if you don't mind my asking? does it just screw on the bottle and pump? lol, i think i need this now. i'm not a fan of liquid foundation, but this might make me like it better.

$3.00
smiles.gif

I got one for my SFL
smiles.gif
Its GREAT!!
smiles.gif