Foundation Recc- No SPF!

*K_87*

Hi all,
I need your help with regards to buying a new foundation- however I don't want it with SPF. I love studio tech, but recently it seems to be quite drying and patchy looking (maybe because summers nearly here?)
I prefer medium coverage or coverage that can be built to medium/full. Please also bear in mind that I live in the UK so therefore MUFE is hard to find!
Thanks!

n_c

Cargo, Dior or Chanel are worth looking into, not all of their formulas have spf.

*K_87*

Thanks- I'm just worried the shades will look a little too yellow, but I'll check it out! Do you know whether face and body can be built to a decent coverage without looking too greasy?

ForgetRegret

^^^ I have trouble with foundations looking yellow on me sometimes...I use DiorSkin Forever (which has SPF, but as mentioned, not all of their foundations do), and never had an issue with looking yellow.
smiles.gif
GL!

PS - Can I ask why you don't want SPF?

Claire84

If you do want to try a MUFE one, you can use the Make Up Artists Provisions site. Here's the address for it, linking you straight to the MUFE products.
smiles.gif
Btw, they are out of stock of some of shades at the momnent - I spoke to them on the phone and they should be ordering more MUFE in the next few weeks (I'm waiting on my shade in the HD foundation coming in again).

Makeup artists provisions