Foundation Recommendations for extremely dark skin

gitts

Hi Guys,

I am NW50 in studio fix but my aunt is much darker than I am. What line can I look at to get some foundation for her?

Eleanor

Odette

Iman stick foundation in earth 7.

What ever you go with make sure it matches her skin's undertone.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Becca makes some pretty deep shades although that brand is a little hard to come by. Maybe Bobbi Brown's "Expresso" shade would be deep enough? Also, you could look at Fashion Fair, although I can't speak to the quality of their products.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey99
MUFE HD in 185 or MAt + Velvet in 90

I second these suggestions. This color is sooooo deep.

Ashleybubbles83

See this is the reason why MAC shouldn't have discontinued NC65 studio fix...this what i had when i first started using MAC back in 01...and then shortly after they discontinued it, and then i went to clinique and some other really bad replacements, until i went back to MAC and NW50 ended up working for me...

i do hope your aunt finds something! try IMAN as the other girl mentioned, and also CoverFX at Sephora.

lojical1

I second CoverFX as well as Lorac, which has a deep shade comparable to CoverFX. Bare Minerals has some deep options as well. HTH.

lenchen

Black Opal and MUFE are good ones NARS offer a wide selection as well both in their sheer glow and sheer matte finishes..