foundation!

tinalrichard70

I agree with everyone.. Start a really good skin care routine and wear a sunscreen during the day... You will thank yourself when you are 40!
I love the Missha BB creams.. Very good coverage and you get the skin benefits and sunscreen as well.. If you just have to have foundation try out Tarte - Amazonian Clay.. It's natural. :)

Antigone

I didn't wear foundation until...well, until recently. I just started a job that requires me to be made up.

But I credit my good skin to not wearing any sort of makeup for uhm, ## years! :)

So, if you have nice skin, just wear lipgloss or mascara. If you really need coverup, you can try tinted moisturizer with/without concealer for blemishes. But definitely look into not wearing anything if you can. Your skin will thank you for it.

MummyKayles

Lancome Teint Idole all the way!!! I'm 26 and still sometimes get a bit shiny and cloggy, but I've never had full-blown acne, which I think is partially drinking lots of water and having a good skincare regime but also hardly ever wearing foundation. Teint Idole is pretty expensive BUT it will last a year, doesn't need reapplying and just use foundation for dire emergencies or nights out. At your age you can still get away with just a concealer and a bit of powder.

msjaim

Ha...i have used alll of those exact shades u have mentioned. Lancome teint miracle and idole in bisque 9w as well as estee lauder double wear in honey bronze 4w1 are beautiful matches as well
I have tried quite a few different foundations. Not many foundations are made in a color that matches my skintone well ( I have olive undertones) certain foundations also cause me to break out in cystic acne I also have combination oily skin. I have a few foundations that I like: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish, MUFE HD, Mac Cosmetics Match Master and just recently I obtained a sample and am enjoying Kat Von D's Lock-It. These foundations all wear well on me for about 8-9 hours and do not cause me to breakout or look oily while giving me a natural looking finish. I use a beauty blender for application and the full coverage Lock-It foundation looks natural on me. For reference I use: Bobbi Brown Warm Honey 5.5, MUFE #153, Mac Matchmaster 5.0, and Lock-it in #M62. Hope this helps.

msjaim

I also agree the op shouldnt really focus on buying any foundations at 14 y/o . Get a good skin cleansing routine and drink tons of water. I think at most you should be fine with a light dusting of powder since ur oily or maybe using an oil control lotion and/or oil blotting papers

Valerie18

My favorite two foundations are Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (recent find). I don't usually wear a heavy foundation, but I find that Kevyn Aucoin SSE provides full coverage, without being thick or heavy. A little bit goes a long way!

Shimmery

Has anyone tried the new powder foundations from Makeup Forever, they seem like they have really nice new shades.

deanfour

Has anyone tried the new powder foundations from Makeup Forever, they seem like they have really nice new shades. 
I tried it and I still prefer the liquid HD. The new powder foundation requires you to use too much product. It gives a nice matte effect though.

Latest posts