Frankly Scarlet + Razin = Blush Perfection

Twinkle_Twinkle

I discovered blush perfection today ladies!

I have a ton of blushes, and I love blending them for that perfect flush, or a highly dramatic look, so I was super excited when I picked up Frankly Scarlet today. However, I found even with the lightest hand, it was still a little too much color for a semi-professional environment (although great for dramatic looks). So I toned it down with a touch of Razin (which I love because of it's naturalness, but I have often wished it had a bit more color for extra umph) and Voila! Blush Perfection!
I thought I would share in case any of you ladies were interested or might find it helpful. I'm NW45 by the way.

lsperry

Yes, it is perfection. I did the exact same thing one day when I applied too much Frankly Scarlet....I love the combination of the two.
smiles.gif

Blushbaby

I've tried that - gorgeous!

Also Frankly Scarlet + Sunbasque as tried and tested by the lovely Keri Hilson is divine!!

Caramel_QT

I'm intrigued...

I'm wondering the combo gives a look similar to Serenely beauty powder blush...I've absolutely love this colour and reach for it often.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Wow! I have got to get Frankly Scarlet and Raizin blushes!

Do you seriously not have Raizin already?!?!?!?! It's a must have for DDDs.

Entice

Yes that blush is beautiful, I've been a Format girl for years and was introduced to Raizin recently and my gosh..I love it,

Miss Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Yes, it is perfection. I did the exact same thing one day when I applied too much Frankly Scarlet....I love the combination of the two.
smiles.gif

yes.gif
Me too!

Let me clarify...
I did Dollymix with a lil Frankly Scarlet on the apples of my cheeks and then another day, I did a slight contour with Raizin (toward the back of my cheekbone) and used Dollymix all over my entire cheek.....FIRE!!!! Alot of customers that came to the counter asked about it!