Freakin $%&!@#

brandiisamonkey

So It finally happend. I got jipped thanks to MUA, I knew I should have stuck to specktra, Ive NEVER had a problem with ANYONE here EVER! But someone on MUA had alot of stuff I REALLY wanted so I sold alot of stuff I didnt really use and bought from her. I spend over $100 and that was amonth ago
ssad.gif
I filed a claim with paypal but I doubt Ill get my money back. I found out she did the same thing to a couple of other girls... *sigh* I mean I was swaplifted before but this REALLY sucks, I lost stuff that I had colected (but didnt really use too much) AND money. Ugh :crap:
weeping.gif
ssad.gif

ette

I was recently swaplifted too!! The girl had all good reports, we were in contact for a while, and then she hasn't logged in since 7/29!! She hasn't replied to anyone's emails (who were swapping with her) and I don't know what to do! It wasn't such a big thing that I lost (A Peachstock lipstick that I was sent a free extra of) but still I question the ethics of anyone who can do that without feeling bad.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
I was recently swaplifted too!! The girl had all good reports, we were in contact for a while, and then she hasn't logged in since 7/29!! She hasn't replied to anyone's emails (who were swapping with her) and I don't know what to do! It wasn't such a big thing that I lost (A Peachstock lipstick that I was sent a free extra of) but still I question the ethics of anyone who can do that without feeling bad.

me either
I mean how horrible of a human being can you possibly be
ssad.gif

Beauty Mark

I can't be bothered with swaps because of that. I just don't trust people enough.

I'm sorry that happened. I would keep calling Paypal until they flatout tell you they can't refund. Sometimes you have be really aggressive with places like that.

midgetfury74

Yeah i just started on MUA and i am already not a fan of it. Swaplifted on my third swap of three e/s for a supposed New Vegas.! no more of that for me, im sticking with you gals!

queenofdisaster

well i just mailed off some perfumes, the girl is supposedly sending me a thunder eyes quad, but she hasnt responded with my dc number yet. she has positive tokens but not many... so i hope i don't get jipped. i already got jipped from someone on lj. i paid her w/ paypal and after a week i emailed her and she said she couldnt find my addy, and i'm like DUH you woulda got it when i paid thru paypal so i gave it to her anyway and it's been another week and she still hasn't replied or anything and i was hoping to get this b4 i went on vacation. so yeah i'm definitely not dealing with anyone else except for on specktra...

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
So It finally happend. I got jipped thanks to MUA, I knew I should have stuck to specktra, Ive NEVER had a problem with ANYONE here EVER! But someone on MUA had alot of stuff I REALLY wanted so I sold alot of stuff I didnt really use and bought from her. I spend over $100 and that was amonth ago
ssad.gif
I filed a claim with paypal but I doubt Ill get my money back. I found out she did the same thing to a couple of other girls... *sigh* I mean I was swaplifted before but this REALLY sucks, I lost stuff that I had colected (but didnt really use too much) AND money. Ugh :crap:
weeping.gif
ssad.gif

can someone PM me the name of this person? or take this to swaptawk? i have a feeling other people should be notified of this horrible experience, to prevent it from happening again. i'm so sorry you had to experience it. you should DEFINATELY file for mail fraud, as it's a crime, and possibly even a felony, considering how much money was involved.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
can someone PM me the name of this person? or take this to swaptawk? i have a feeling other people should be notified of this horrible experience, to prevent it from happening again. i'm so sorry you had to experience it. you should DEFINATELY file for mail fraud, as it's a crime, and possibly even a felony, considering how much money was involved.

its already on swaptalk... hopefully we can get some of our money back.. I know some other girls are out anywhere from 30 to 100 also...
ssad.gif

ExquisiteImages

I've been swaplifted also on MUA. Like bellaetoile suggested, file for mail fraud. For mines, I did that and even contacted the local police department of the other swapper. It helped as a few who've swapped with her at the time had their packages returned to sender.

I also suggest joining swaptawk. I wish I would have joined swaptawk before swapping on MUA. It would really save me from being swaplifted.

HTH
smiles.gif