From Classic to EIGHTIES with just a few changes!

laperle

So, I did this FOTD http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/t...-heavy-142953/ , very classic looking and it turned out I decided to play with it once the red lips started fading.

I reinvented the look by adding some a few little extra stuff. Check it out:

F163.jpg

FACE
Check the link for the originals.
What changed: More BE Foundation in Fair and Bourgeois Blush in Rouge Bonne Mine

EYES & BROWS
Check the link for originals.
What changed: Sour Lemon e/s over the lid, Atlantic blue e/s on crease (touching the liner's tail), a little Orange e/s on the inner crease and Strut b/p to give more definition to the brows.

LIPS
Took the red lippies off and added Versace Moisturizing l/s in V2009-C with a bit of Violetta l/s

HAIR
Took the wig off and tried to mess the hair even more.

The rest is posing and accessories
winks.gif

F164.jpg

Hell, yeah, she's having fun!

F165.jpg

Hun, I'm so sexy!

F166.jpg

I've just came back from the toilet, needed a "make up" fix.

F167.jpg

Sorry, Classic Bitch, I'm SOOO better than you. Feel my power! Ha!

The end.

I hope you all enjoyed the make over and the "power play" between the classic and the trendy gals.

All is welcome!
graucho.gif

ThePerfectScore

I've just came back from the toilet, needed a "make up" fix. HAHAHHAHA All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom..... haha Everybody Nose... Love that! Awesome make up

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectScore
I've just came back from the toilet, needed a "make up" fix. HAHAHHAHA All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom..... haha Everybody Nose... Love that! Awesome make up

Thanks! Yeah, I needed a pic like that for this look. The best ones are the funny faces I'll never post, of course
th_LMAO.gif

Well, we gotta embrace the look in the pics haha

amyzon

th_drool.gif
Those lips are crazy! But in a good way - like my eyes bugged out because I couldn't believe how bright they were. And I know you probably get soooo tired of it... But you are so ridiculously hot. LOL.

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
th_drool.gif
Those lips are crazy! But in a good way - like my eyes bugged out because I couldn't believe how bright they were. And I know you probably get soooo tired of it... But you are so ridiculously hot. LOL.

Yeah, it's sad Versace doesn't do make up anymore. They used to have the brightest lippies and no gloss was needed.

You're the hot one. Shut up!
graucho.gif

Tahti

This is ex-ce-llleeeennnnnt! <3 Everything about this look, especially the nails and L/S... Love it!

cupcake_x

I love this!! It's so hot! And I loved reading the little 'captions' underneath the photos, heehee.

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Oh I LOVE Purple lips on you so much!!!
th_hug.gif

I miss you, Parkie!!!
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I love this!! It's so hot! And I loved reading the little 'captions' underneath the photos, heehee.

I love making them! Thanks, sweetie.
kissy.gif