Frosted Lipsticks!

pink4ever

I absolutely love frosted lipsticks, I think the silk affect it gives is just so pretty! A lot of people seem to disagree with me though. Most give frosted lips a huge big no no! Am I the only one on the frosted lip train? Or is there more of you out there who agree with me?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I actually really like frosted lipsticks. I think that a lot of the hate on for them relates to what they were like years ago- dry with a tendency to flake frosty bits. Personally, I find that a lot of the frosts I try on now are really soft and comfortable.

gigiopolis

I'm afraid I'm one of the people who really, really dislike frosty lipsticks. Even if the modern formulas feel better on the lips, the look still makes my lips look too dry for my taste and makes lip lines super exaggerated. I don't know. Don't see the appeal at all.

Ask me in a few months and maybe I will have found a frost lipstick that looks good. But until then, the most I can handle is a lipstick with a slight pearl, but even then I think it's too much!

Obviously this isn't to say they can't look great on other people (there's a reason they're on the market, after all), but definitely not the finish for me!

LorraineER

I love frosted lipsticks! I realize that they aren't the most flattering finish for my complexion but I can't help buying and wearing them because they always catch my eye!