Frostlite, anybody ?

fishx3

I love it. I usually use it as a base since I find only fluidlines prolongs my non-creasing makeup period. And it makes a great base for eyeshadow as liners as well.
greengrin.gif

aziajs

I have tried it as a liner but it never works. It doesn't apply well. I think I tried it once as a base but didn't care for it.

divaster

I almost bought this yesterday to use as a base, but it came out too goldy. I was hoping it would be whiter.

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaster
I almost bought this yesterday to use as a base, but it came out too goldy. I was hoping it would be whiter.

same here. i bought it hoping it would be a shimmery white but it had too much of a gold reflection in it

AudreyNicole

I am in the process of swapping for it right now. I am hoping to use it as a base also... Sounds like others have had good luck with that.
smiles.gif

stillsoawesome

I've never used it... I don't think I ever will. My roommate in college last year bought this and would wear it just straight on her entire lid (and thick, no blending!). Nothing else except some pink lipgloss. Shes Jamaican and has really dark skin and it was so totally distracting all I saw were WHITE eyelids when I looked at her... I couldn't handle it and wanted to attack her with mascara.

I've seen it in stores though and I think if you used it right it could look very nice.