frosty lipglosses

charismaticlime

I really like Prrr lipglass, and I'm looking for more glosses with that frosty look. Anyone know of other lipglosses that give the same effect?

looooch

Chromeglass are great for this effect. If you can find the past collection, grab them. Otherwise, there is a collection coming up soon with more
greengrin.gif

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by looooch
Chromeglass are great for this effect. If you can find the past collection, grab them. Otherwise, there is a collection coming up soon with more
greengrin.gif

I have noticed that upcoming chromeglass collection includes about five of the past released chromeglass. (which i thought was sorta boring since I was expecting new and diff. shade of new chromeglasses!)

Frosty look lipgloss....I shall look into my collection and let you know!
How about headliner l/g?
hmm.gif

looooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
I have noticed that upcoming chromeglass collection includes about five of the past released chromeglass. (which i thought was sorta boring since I was expecting new and diff. shade of new chromeglasses!)

5 are going to be the same
ssad.gif
yeah, talk about disappointing!

user79

Prr isn't really frosty is it? Do you mean a bit sparkly? Try the Lustreglasses maybe, but Chromeglass will be a safe bet for frosty look.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Prr isn't really frosty is it? Do you mean a bit sparkly?

The Prrr I bought from a MAC store this past summer was frosty, not sparkly. I was surprised at how pigmented it was and how it well covered my pigmented lips for that "nude lips" look. Unlike the other MAC lipglasses I own, I had a hard time telling how much was left in the tube because the gloss was so opaque. My Enchantress lipglass didn't even come close, even though it's described as "frosty" on the MAC website.

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
The Prrr I bought from a MAC store this past summer was frosty, not sparkly. I was surprised at how pigmented it was and how it well covered my pigmented lips for that "nude lips" look. Unlike the other MAC lipglasses I own, I had a hard time telling how much was left in the tube because the gloss was so opaque. My Enchantress lipglass didn't even come close, even though it's described as "frosty" on the MAC website.

If you are looking for the nude/frosty look then go for Oyster girl, Luminary, Nymphette, Early bloomer and All Woman. I am not saying this cuz MAC listed them as Frost but I have them all and they are frosty.

Fairybelle

MAC En Pointe l/g just came out, and it is a lovely pearly pink frost. Layered over Danse l/s it is definitely a frosty pink combo that is perfect for Spring! Both are LE, so see if you can stop by a counter to check them out soon.
If you can wait, the MAC Icon Collection featuring Raquel Welch is coming up in the near future, and the l/s and l/gs in this collection are all leaning on the frosty nude side (check out Allure magazine Jan '07 issue). Screenqueen l/s along with l/g's in Raquel, Body Mind, and Vital look like ones to save your $$$ for too!
HTH!