Fruity/floral fragrances?

GemmaAntonia

I absolutely love Hugo Boss Deep Red apart from the fact that it doesnt last long at all, so I want to try some other fruity, floral fragrances. What are your favourites?

makeba

Pink Sugar by Aqualina is fruity/floral.
Amor Amor by Cacharel(?)
Sweet Desire by Realities
I love fruit/floral scents and floral scents because they agree with my chemistry. straight fruity scents is a no no for me!!! pew pew

xsnowwhite

i am a major fan of these as well! my favorites are basically anything Escada (Sunset Heat, Island Kiss, Rockin Rio...ect).
those all smell so good!

Amaranth

Mmm...pretty much my favourite ever is Hot Couture by Givenchy. It's not OVERLY fruity, I love fruity smells but I sometimes find they just smell cheap. But not this one...it smells kind of spicy/wood but there's a very prominent Raspberry layer to it as well. The Raspberry stands out, but the spicy/wood thing going on keeps it from smelling like $5 body spray.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
Pink Sugar by Aqualina is fruity/floral.

pink sugar is really sweet. it smells exactly like cotton candy.

knoxydoll

Try I Love Love by Moschino smells very citrusy to me, even though it's considered floral. It's a really beautiful smell. And the packaging is just as awesome.

MadchenRogue

I have to say Britney Spears Fantasy. Eventhough I AM NOT a fan of her music, I give kudos to the perfume maker(s) who created that scent for her line. Floral and Fruity. Patti Labelle Girlfriend is actually a Nice fruity scent. Baby Phat Goddess is very sweet, very vanilla.

Ms.Amaranthine

I prefer spicy/oriental fragrances, myself. The only fruity fragrance I wear is Nina, by Nina Ricci. The scent is based off of a toffee apple and it's really light and beautiful. You can get a free sample at the website, so give it a try!

Nina - a perfume by Nina Ricci

LuckyGirl3513

Kate Spade (she only has one i think) is my absolute favorite perfume.. it was discontiuned for a while but now she is selling it again and i just ordered some. It smells pretty strongly of gardenias and if i had to compare it to something i would say its similar to Michael Kors..

xsnowwhite

I recently discovered 'Sula' perfume. They are fruity/floral and very inexpensive! They come in cute bottles too. They also sell layering kits with 2 scents for $30 so you might be interested.
I think they are exlusivley online and at Ulta, so if you have acess to Ulta, check them out!
smiles.gif

mintcollective1

i absolutely love flowerbomb by viktor and rolph. Its pretty much love bait.
drools.gif
its kinda pricey but no one else will smell like you (well, usually) I also like miss dior cherie. Its fruity/floral without smelling cheap-think refined fruity floral

Meryl

Delices de Cartier - it's not as sweet as many of the other fruity florals and I like that frozen morello cherry note.