Fruity Pebbles Look

tthelwell

'Fruity Pebbles' Look

Hi guys! I know I haven't posted a look on here in a while but I have been lurking in the sahdows admiring the wonderful that you guys have been sharing. You ladies and gents are just so full of talent and sweetness. I wanted to share this look that I did today just because I missed posting on here. So here u go...

Comments, questions, crits and love always welcomed and appreciated. Kisses!
winkiss.gif

DSC06902.jpg

DSC06899.jpg

DSC06907.jpg

DSC06894.jpg

DSC06918.jpg

DSC06905.jpg

EYES:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the crease and brow bone area I applied MUFE Purple #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple).
To blend the crease color I used MUFE Fuchsia #26 Eyeshadow (vibrant matte pink).
To deepen and define the crease I used MUFE Black #4 Eyeshadow (matte black).
For my highlight I used the Light Beige colorfrom the Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette.
To cut the crease I used MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) with a MAC 242 Brush.
For the inner tearduct area I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For the inner lid I applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte bright yellow).
On the middle of the lid I applied MUFE Irish Green #93 Eyeshadow (matte bright green).
For the outer lid I used MUFE Turquoise Matte #72 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant turquoise).
For my lower lashline I used MUFE Turquoise Matte #72 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant turquoise).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with Beautee Senses Princess false eyelashes for effect.

Added:

Lips: For my lips I used MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick (peachy nude) topped with MAC Naked Space Lipglass (shimmery nude).

kaliraksha

You are so pretty. Love all the colors... they all compliment you so well. Your placement is really creative.

tthelwell

Thanks so much guys!!! U guys rule!
greengrin.gif

I always feel like a million bucks when I post on here.

I added the lip details and I may actually work on a tuorial for this one.
smiles.gif

See u later!

LilLatnLdy

I just wanted to say that you are one of my favorites who post here! Keep up the awesome work and please post me fotds!

tthelwell

Thanks so much for the love my sweets!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLatnLdy
I just wanted to say that you are one of my favorites who post here! Keep up the awesome work and please post me fotds!

Thanks so much hon! That is a fantastic compliment! I'm in great company here on Specktra so that makes me feel fab!!!
greengrin.gif