frustration

jokers_kick

ughhfdsjklfds. I can't stand it when people go out of their way to cause drama on livejournal. Someone made a post about a few e/s that I thought were being d.c (chrome yellow) and then she goes on to make a WHOLE other post talking about how people should just stop asking these questions. I tell her that not everybody can be totally up on what mac is doing 24/7 and she tells me that its posted so often that it should be. I can understand about some things, but chrome yellow being d/c? It's not that big of a deal. blowing things out of proportion I guess : /

that's why I like to stick to specktra more haha, I've been here over a year and I've haven't seen anything mean yet :]

anyways, I finally invested in prr lipglass, and its my new favorite color!!! haha.

Juneplum

lol.gif
LJ drama
th_rolleye0014.gif
some of the girls there are SOOOO unnecessarily rude.

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
lol.gif
LJ drama
th_rolleye0014.gif
some of the girls there are SOOOO unnecessarily rude.

yeah the chicks can be catty..eff em all they need to all check the mirror once in a while

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
yeah the chicks can be catty..eff em all they need to all check the mirror once in a while

Gah so true! I use to go to LJ because there was amazing FOTD's but lately it looks like "who can rub their face in more makeup contest".

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Gah so true! I use to go to LJ because there was amazing FOTD's but lately it looks like "who can rub their face in more makeup contest".

the LJ comm is totally crazy. i lurk but never post cause people tear your head off for the slightest little thing.

i remember a couple years ago there were a bunch of skilled girls posting really amazing FOTD's but they're all (well most of em) gone now! :confused:
ssad.gif

jokers_kick

yeah, i remember the old days too : / haha. now you have to sift through numerous sale posts for questions or fotd's. I can understand asking questions, because that's what the comm. is for, but there is a seperate comm. for mac sales.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa

Totally!

I heard about specktra from a girl on LJ, she told me that here people arent mean and its true!

I often read on makeup LJ's but never post, because when I did they immediately jumped on my comment telling me how I s*cked in english and everything. HELLO
wavey.gif
I'm not 100% bilingual... lolll

What makes me laugh the most, are the ''applications'', where they tell you YES or NO if they want you to post in their community. Most of the time, they (the ''voters'') arent THAT good...

moonrevel

LJ has totally exploded with drama over the last year. I don't really have the patience for it anymore, as I much prefer everyone on here. I learned a lot on there from all the questions and FOTDs, but that element just doesn't seem to be there anymore, primarily because I think most of the people I learned from there are here now, hehe.