Frye boots

tiramisu

I just wanted to share with you guys a great deal I got on these Frye boots, for 50 freakin percent off at the Nordie's sale online... which I absolutely love!! I am beyond impressed with the color too.. perfect for me and MAC addicts, becuase of the shade. It is called antiqued gold... they are actually a pretty dark tan color, but even cooler, in a certain light, there is a soft gold shimmer to them... so cool!!

They are still up on the website for 50% off too, for anyone who's interested. These are going to look so cute with jeans or skirts for my tough-chick nights out haha If you are interested, know that Frye tends to run 1/2 size small, as in I'm a 10.5 and I ordered a 10, they fit nicely!!

click on link for photo:
http://a1216.g.akamai.net/f/1216/955...geQuality=Full

you can search nordstrom.com for the Frye harness boot 12R

thmbup.gif

frocher

I have the same boots, I got them a few years ago. I love them, 1/2 off is a great deal.

tiramisu

Pahblov, I am so glad that someone else got this deal too!

Frocher, do you use the Frye conditioning stuff the company sells to care for your boots? or something else you'd recommend? TIA

frocher

I do use the conditioning stuff, but it lasts forever. These are gorgeous boots, they look better the more you wear them.

Randy Rose

I'm a boy, and I wear NOTHING but Frye boots. I have the harness 12R in black and gaucho (brown) and I wear them, literally, 95% of the time. I've owned the same two pairs for YEARS, and they're the best footwear investment I've ever made!

SELFstyled

Those are too cute, what a great deal too!

Frye's are great, I have the Campus boots (in Banana) & they're adorable. I can't wait to start wearing them again once the weather is cooler.