• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Full On Photoshoot Makeup!

makeupmakesme

This isn’t much of a tutorial this time around, but I had a good friend come over and do my makeup for the first time ever! Her name is Carina Noveloso and she does freelance makeup for senior portraits, professional photoshoots, and even worked for an international magazine! We have been friends for forever, and this video was a long time coming! I hope you enjoy our very dramatic full on makeup look inspired by the OCC Lip Tar Anime :)

Let me know what you think! We also did a continuation of this look on her channel and is linked at the end of this video. We had so much fun doing this, as you can tell we laughed through half of it. Hope you like it!